Its been a month since me and will started dating i love him with all my heart and he says he loves me with all his. Today we are going to the arcade to the theater for our one month anniversary.

Then we are going to the carnival. And after that we are going to a diner with Max, Lucas, El, Mike, Dustin and his girlfriend Suzie!

Me and Will are on our in our seats waiting for the movie to start. Its some scary movie i didnt pay attention enough to remember the name. But apparently its really good and scary. After the things i have been through this movie is probably nothing.

Throughout the movie will has been holding my hand which is making me deeply blush and distracting me.

After the movie we head to the carnival. We go on rides then the last thing we get on the the ferris wheel. I am on one side and will is on the other. As the we go up slowly i cant help but look into Will's eyes. The eyes i have gotten lost in since we met. The eyes i could never get bored of.

When we reach the top the ferris wheel stops and we stare at each other after a small amount of time we lean in. Our lips touch.

It wasn't for too long but it meant a lot. Our heart and soul was put into that kiss and along with that was our feelings. We pull away smiling.

Soon the ferris went back down and we get off heading to the diner. After that i go home. The night went by in a second and i drift to sleep with a smile on my face.

—————————————————
OMGGGG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 4k READS IT MEANS A LOT!

⚠️WARNING⚠️

I wrote smut on YouTube a while ago and it got 24+ views 💀
(Im still wondering why i wrote it)

The next chapter is the LAST chapter for this book 😭.

Im sorry but it has to be done.

Bye...