New Years Special

"Mommy!" My beautiful son Eddie yells. "Yes baby?" I say back.

Me and Will have been dating for four years now. Our son is three. He is the most beautiful person I have ever laid my eyes on. Well besides Will of course!
we are currently TRYING to make everything perfect for the ball drop. Well more like Max and Jane are.
11:30pm

"EVERYONE THIS HAS TO BE PERFECT" Max says. "Yeah!" Jane agrees.

"Guys! Honestly it doesn't!" Suzie says smiling.

"YES IT DOES! ITS YOU AND DUSTINS FIRST NEW YEAR WITH YOUR BABIES!" El says.

They both smile "thanks you guys" Dustin says and suzie nods.

Dustin and Suzie just had a two babies in the same year we had ours, so did mike and jane, and Max and Lucas.

11:45pm

"15 MINUTES EVERYONE!" Lucas yells.

"NEW YEAR HERE WE COME!" Will yells. "YEAAAAAA" Eddie yells while mike is throwing him in the air and catching him.

"Does anyone have any resolutions?" Lucas asks

"Nah, those never work out anyways!" Mike answers.We all agree.

11:50pm

"TEN MINUTES!!" Max yells.
"EVERYONE IN PLACE!" El yells.

We all go to the rooftop of the 3 story house that we all bought together.

11:58pm

I put on my 2019 glasses and stand next to will with Eddie in the middle.

"10..."
My life started off terrible.

"9..."
I met the best people ever by coincidence.

"8..."
But.. I don't regret it one bit.

"7..."
How have they impacted my life so hugely..?

"6..."
Max, Jane, Lucas, Dustin, Mike, Suzie, and definitely...Will.

"5..."
Eddie a beautiful thing me and Will brought into this world. I hope nobody will take him out of it.

"4..."
I hope me and Will are going to stay together. He makes me so happy.

"3..."
Me and the party... friends forever and always. Our kids all the same age. They will grow up together and maybe become best friends and create a new party of some sort.

"2..."
Our kids... They will stick up for each other like how we did. They will find the strange and see the scary. Yet always make it through, together...

"1..!"
Thats what it means to be part of OUR family!

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!"

I HAVE A PLANNNNN! There is going to be a second book I don't know when but its gonna be like a play on words!

So what if I make it so that its like the kids from the movie 'It' are their kids.

Y'know cuz Eddie could be you and will's kid. Richie and Bill could be Mike and Jane's kids. Bev and Mike could be Max and Lucas' kids. Stan and Ben could be Dustin and Suzie's kids. 🏳️‍🌈 There will be gay ships such as Reddie and Stenbrough 🏳️‍🌈 but they will have different last names yet I couldn't think of another ship name for Bill and Stan.

Happy New Year!!!🥳

Sorry for any spelling errors it is currently 12am

Update: 2023, even after writing this in 2019 I knew Will was a little fruit cake. I don't know how I feel writing the second book but I probably will since it isn't about the parents but more so the kids. I know it's been four years but I'm still trying to get back in the swing