••*One*••

Taehyung was currently in class—Jungkook on his lap, back facing Taehyung's chest—his hands were under Jungkook's white, flow-y shirt, and feeling up on his boyfriend's soft chest. Nobody in the class seemed to care—even though they were seated in the front—and simply ignored the two as it was a daily procedure at this point.

Being the little tease that he is, Taehyung pinched one of Jungkook's pink nipples, earning a soft moan from the younger. Taehyung was more than satisfied to hear the sound and wanted to hear more, so he pinched the other one, causing the younger to moan loud and arch his back.

"Taehyungie~ Let me work!~" The younger whined and took Taehyung's hands out of his shirt.

"M'sorry baby~ I just love your skin. So soft, warm, and beautiful. And that ass of yours is an even bigger bonus." Taehyung ranted, reaching his hands lower to squeeze Jungkook's ass.

Jungkook let out a soft moan before clearing his throat, "TaeTae, I know you love my features but we seriously need to get this packet done."

"Fuck, fine. I won't be able to focus if you're on my lap, you know?" Taehyung said, smirking to himself. "You know how I get," He trailed as his hand slipped under Jungkook's red skirt and past his lace panties, his hand reaching to squeeze his wonderful ass once again "You just love teasing me don't you? Want daddy's cock in your tight hole?"

"Okay, Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon, if you may stop the dirty talk and focus on your work, that would be amazing." The teacher Mrs. Sien said sarcastically.

"Fine." Both Taehyung and Jungkook said in unison, sighing in defeat.
••••••••

"Jungkook, give me my fucking tuna wrap!" Jimin screamed, his body leaning forward in attempt to grab the meal.

Jungkook retracted his arm further back from Jimin's reach.

"Jungkook, give it back." Taehyung said, his voice dropping a few octaves.

"Make me." Jungkook confidently said with a smirk.

"Oh ho ho. Getting a little brave there aren't you? Do you want daddy to punish you?" Taehyung said, always liking this side of Jungkook.

"Maybe." Jungkook replied back, biting his lip seductively.

That made something in Taehyung snap and he rushed to Jungkook's side, picking him up by his ass. Setting down Jungkook on top of the lunch table, Taehyung started to attack Jungkook's neck to replace the once fading hickeys.

Jungkook knew what was going to happen so he took off his panties himself. Once that was done, he pushed Taehyung off of him so he could give him a blowjob, only to be pulled back in, this time Taehyung got close to his ear.

"Don't even think about it. This is a punishment. No fingering, no lube, no condom, no getting eaten out, no going slow, no comfort kisses, and no blowjobs." Taehyung husked in Jungkook's ear before biting it.

"Please punish me, daddy." Jungkook breathily said. "I've been a very bad boy and I need daddy's big, thick, and juicy cock to teach me a lesson."

Taehyung growled and quickly zipped down his zipper, pulling out his cock for the whole cafeteria to see.

"Are you sure you wanna do this? You could become pregnant if I cum in you." Taehyung warned.

"If I get pregnant, then I get pregnant. I would actually love to have a baby with you one day." Jungkook reassured and wrapped his legs around Taehyung's waist.

"Aww. I would love to have a baby with you one day, too. But enough of this sweet talk, I'm gonna ruin your ass." And with that, Taehyung slammed in, making Jungkook let out a loud moan.