••*Nine*••

"Why'd you sign me out~" Jungkook whined as Taehyung pulled him to his car.

"Baby- I really need to know if you're pregnant or not." Taehyung said as he opened the passenger door for Jungkook.

"Couldn't we do this another day? I mean- I've missed so many classes already."

Taehyung started driving out of the parking lot,  his hand interlocked with Jungkook's.

"It's fine, I already told the office to not hold your absences against you." Taehyung reassured.

•••••••

"Jeon Jungkook." The nurse called out.

The couple got up and followed the lady. It took a while to get to their room, which, may I add, was weirdly far from the lounge.

"Here's your room. The doctor will be with you in a bit." The lady smiled and walked away, leaving the two alone in the room.

Taehyung walked to the door and locked it. He slowly walked back to his boyfriend.

"Tae, what the-"

Jungkook got cut off when Taehyung suddenly kissed him. A bit too passionate for such an environment, but Jungkook wasn't really complaining. Without much hesitation, he kissed back.

The two relished in the feeling of their lips colliding for a bit before pulling away.

No words were exchanged as Taehyung rubbed Jungkook's sides.

"You know, I really hope you're pregnant. I can imagine half of me, and half the love of my life, running around the house." Taehyung gently said as he pressed a chaste kiss to Jungkook's neck.

"Tae, as much as I'd love that too, you know we can't. Our baby...wouldn't be able to see us much. At least not where we're at right now. When he/she is born, we'll be fresh out of college, and desperate to find jobs."

"I know, but- what if I work? Only me. And you can be my housewife." Taehyung laid his forehead on Jungkook's.

"Taehyungie, I really don't want to be a burden."

Taehyung sighed, "Bun, really it's fine. We're in this together, okay?"

Just as Taehyung and Jungkook we're done talking, their doctor walked in.

"So I see we have an M-preg on our hands." The doctor smiled as he looked at the boys. "So, who's the lucky carrier?"

Jungkook stepped forward, "That would be me." He smiled.

"Ah yes! So you're Jeon Jungkook! What a handsome boy you are. Your boyfriend is also quite the looker there." The doctor winked, Jungkook giggles.

"Your baby will be very beuatiful! That is, if you're pregnant. Oh, by the way, I'm Dr. Park, but you can call me Jinyoung."

"You look too young to be a doctor." Jungkook told Jinyoung.

"Yes, well, I graduated way too early for a doctor. But don't worry, I know my way around the clinic."

Taehyung smiled at how Jinyoung was so friendly to his boyfriend, now he knew he could definitely trust him.

"Aright, Jungkook. This won't take long. I just need you to bend over the small table behind you, and I'll insert this small tube inside of your anus." Jinyoung said.

"I won't lie, it will sting a bit, due to the vibrations. But this machine here is especially designed for M-pregs, since regular pregnancy tests detect a hormone only made by women. The vibrations are signals that will scan your male uterus, and tell us if there is a little bundle of joy inside. It's confusing, I know, but it's the best way I can explain." Jinyoung informed.

"Would you like me to do it, or Taehyung instead?" Jinyoung asked since he sees the nervous look on Jungkook's face.

Jungkook looked back towards Taehyung, "Please?"

Taehyung knew his baby was shy, so he agreed.

"Alright, just take your bottoms off, bend over and I'll guide Mr. Taehyung so he doesn't accidentally hurt you." Jinyoung got out his equipment and turned on the computer so he could read the signals.

"Here's some lube, it will hurt less if you put it on the tube." Jinyoung gave Taehyung the small packet.

"Alright, Taehyung. Just insert the tube carefully and point it in a downwards direction"

Taheyung did as told and watched as the tube sunk into his boyfriend's hole. Don't get hard, don't get hard.

Taehyung heard Jungkook let out a soft moan.
DO NOT FUCKING GET HARD. THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A BEAUTIFUL MOMENT.

"The vibrations are on." Jinyoung informed the couple.

That's when hell broke loose.

But Jinyoung didn't know since he was behind a big ass computer that was the size of half the room, reading signals.

Jungkook gasped when he felt the vibrations. The tube was right by his prostate. And, oh, how he wanted to push back so bad. So he did.

The tube was now right on his prostate. He could barely keep his moans in, letting them out as quiet whimpers.

He looked back at Taehyung, and they made eye contact. Taehyung could see the need in his lover's eyes. Oh no, he thought.

Jungkook pulled him down to eye-level, "F-Fuck me.." he breathed out weakly.

Taehyung cooed, feeling guilty. "I can't baby, the doctor needs proper results."

"Please Taehyung..."

"Maybe when we get home, okay?"

"Okay..."

Jungkook felt the vibrations stop. What a relief. He pulled his clothes back up.

"You two will be so happy!" Jinyoung said, walking out from behind the huge computer. "You're pregnant! Congrats!"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and broke down crying. Taehyung hugged his baby.

"Looks like we'll be having a mini Taekook." Taehyung said as he kissed the top of Jungkook's head.

•••••••

A/N: Omg a baby Taekook 🥺🥺🥺