••*Two*••

Taehyung woke up to the sound of a notification.

Slowly, he opened his eyes and stretched his arms. Looking to his side he saw his beautiful bunny baby with a peaceful resting face. He smiled to himself thinking this was going to be a great morning.

Eyes still adjusting to the light, he unlocked his phone to check the notification.

DabDab Replied to You! Open

DabDab- @:Taesty I think he has the right to keep this photo up, I mean- I'm sure enjoying it.

'What is with this guy?' He moved his fingers along the keyboard of his device.

Taesty- @:DabDab He's MY boyfriend, therefore I don't want people to notice his private features because that's ONLY for me to see.

He shut off his phone not wanting to start a useless internet feud since Jungkook would get mad at him for spamming his phone with notifications, and lifted himself off the bed.

Jungkook started to move around as he felt the lack of warmth beside him. A small whine left his lips as he slowly sat up. "Taehyungie? Why are you up so early?" He yawned.

"Oh. Nothing. Just got a notification from insta." Taehyung looked away.

"Oh, me too." Jungkook picked his phone and pressed the most recent notification.

"I wouldn't do that if I was y-"

"@:DabDab He's MY boyfriend, therefore I don't want people to notice his private features because that's ONLY for me to see. Really Taehyung?!" Jungkook stomped his foot on the floor cutely, crossing his arms with a small huff.

"Hey, I was being honest. You are mine and ONLY mine. This," Taehyung paused as he got ahold of Jungkook's chest, making a hand bra out of his giant hands, "is for ME to see ONLY." He finished.

"Yeah but BamBam is my friend, he gives me advice on how to take picks. And if he says this should stay up, then it shall stay up!"

"No, Jungkook! Yes it's pretty cute but you can't show other people your soft chest." Taehyung argued.

"You act like I don't already do that at school. Heck, we had sex in the cafeteria! I'm sure people aren't gonna mind some semi-nude photo." Jungkook argued back.

Taehyung let out a long sigh, "Fine. You can keep it up. I don't want this to turn into a fight so let's just wash up and head to the cafe downtown."

"Mkay. This bitch is gonna be lookin hella fine!" Jungkook walked towards the bathroom, his walk with a sway in his hips.

•••••••

Jungkook was washing his hair when he felt Taehyung trying to rub his erection against his hole. With a swift movement, he turned around and slapped Taehyung's dick.

"Bad dick! Bad dick!" Jungkook scolded his boyfriend's manly part.

Taehyung winced and grabbed his erection to make it like it's talking. "I just wanted to go in your tight hole and please you." Taehyung mouthed with a high pitch.

"Taehyung, don't make your dick talk. It's weird." Jungkook giggled.

"You know you want to...." Taehyung whispered as he got ahold of the younger's waist, pressing their bodies together.

"No, we have to get going we have an hour left!" Jungkook said.

"Please? Just one round!" Taehyung rasped.

"No! And what happened to, "I don't want you to hurt more." ?" Jungkook questioned.

"Why do you always win?" Taehyung whined.

"Just another day for Wifey Kook." Jungkook sassed.

"Wifey? Love that. You'll definitely be Kim Jungkook." Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand and kissed it.

Jungkook blushed before turning off the water. He got out to get towels for both of them, but only found one clean one. "Taehyung, looks like we'll have to share."

"I'm okay with that." Taehyung said and got behind Jungkook, wrapping the towel around both of themselves.

The moment was nice until Jungkook felt something sliding in his hole. "KIM TAEHYUNG!"
•••••••

The two were sitting at a booth. Jungkook ordered banana milk and two chocolate chip pancakes, while Taehyung had orange juice and strawberry-creamed pancakes.

"Come on, Jungkook. You can't be mad at me forever." Taehyung stated.

All he got in response was silence.

The bell as you enter the door could be heard going off. Jungkook turned out of curiosity, his eyes shining with stars as he saw who walked in.

"Bammie!!" Jungkook squealed and jumped out out the booth, heading for Bambam.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"You're finally back from America!" Jungkook squealed happily as he spun BamBam around with the hug.

"Yeah! Am I a little early though? I mean, our time zones are different." BamBam questioned.

"Who cares if you're early. As long as you're back, I'm happy." Jungkook said, completely unaware of the confused Taehyung behind him.

BamBam did notice though. "Um- maybe we can hang another time. Your little friend over there doesn't seem to like me." He chuckled awkwardly.

Jungkook let out a sad huff. "Okay. Oh! Maybe you should come to my house before dinner!"

"Its a date! I'll be there." BamBam checked his watch, "Um, I gotta go. I still haven't visited my parents yet. So- yeah, see you soon." BamBam said before turning and leaving the cafe.

On the other hand, Jungkook only turned to see a fuming Taehyung.

"You invited him over! How come I never get to come over?!" Taehyung seethed.

"Taehyung, he's an old friend I've had since I was a baby. And- my parents don't really like you." Jungkook deadpanned.

"What! How?!" Taehyung spat.

"Well, I come home EVERYDAY limping, covered with hickies, swollen lips, messy hair and clothes, and- oh yeah- THE SMELL OF SEX. Do you really think they like that?" Jungkook retorted.

"That's it. I'm leaving." Taehyung got up and payed for the bill before walking out, and heading for their college.

Jungkook just stood there as he saw Taehyung's figure fade away. He let out another sad huff, his phone pinging after.

                          Bammie

I was wondering if we could walk
to college together. Since I don't
really know this campus
like you do.

                                                Sure! I'd be happy to
                                     show you around campus!
                            Come back to the cafe and we'll
                                 start our journey from there.

Kay, be there soon!
See you!
Read at 11:46 AM

•••••••

A/N: Short chapter :(