••*Three*••

Minutes passed as Jungkook showed BamBam around the campus and showed him where the classes were. The two soon got tired of learning and headed to Jungkook's dorm. As they walked in the small complex, they saw cans and bags of chips everywhere.

"Omg, I'm so sorry it's so messy. It's been a while since I've been here and I haven't been checking up on my roommate." Jungkook said, a bit embarrassed.

"It's fine, Ive had roommate problems before too." BamBam retorted.

Bing!

Jungkook took his phone out of his pocket.

                 New Message!       Open    

TaeddyBear🧸🥰

Where are you? I tried
finding you at your house
but you weren't there.
Read at 5:21 PM

Where are you?!
Read at 5:22 PM

Jungkook, this isn't funny.
I just want to talk.
Read at 5:22 PM

That's it, I'm gonna go
to your dorm.
Read at 5:23 PM
•••••

'If he wants to get angry and jealous, let's give him something reasonable to be mad at',Jungkook thought to himself.

"Hey, Bam."

"Yes?" BamBam turned slightly.

"Can you give me a massage? I'm a bit sore." Jungkook stretched out his arms so he could be convincing.

"Sure. Let me go get the lotion, meanwhile, take your shirt off." BamBam said the ran out of the room, into the bathroom.

Knock Knock!

'He's here', Jungkook smirked to himself as he took off his shirt and threw it somewhere random.

Knock Knock!

Jungkook purposely ignored the sound of his boyfriend and laid on his stomach.
————
                        TaeddyBear🧸🥰

Open the door, Jungkook.
Read at 8:13 PM

Stop leaving me on read.
Read at 8:13 Pm

Jungkook, I'm serious
Read at 8:13 PM

Nevermind, I have a spare
key
Read at 8:14 PM
————

Hearing the faint sound of the door frame squeaking as it usually does when opened, Jungkook smiles to himself. He knew Taehyung was inside, his plan starts now.

"Okay, this might be a little cold." BamBam warned as he sat on Jungkook's lower back, ready to squeeze to substance out.

"Just hurry up, I'm aching so much." Jungkook fake whined. He soon felt a jelly-like substance make contact with his back. He hissed and shuddered as more was being released from the plastic bottle.