••*Five*••

"Damn, he really did fuck you up!" Jimin screamed through college halls, gaining attention from other students.

Jimin started tracing Jungkook's marks, earning a hiss from the younger. "Don't touch them!" Jungkook slapped Jimin's hand away.

"Are they that bad?" Jungkook asked worriedly while his hands slowly traveled to his neck

"Well- Not really, but they're extremely noticeable." Jimin answered.

"Do you have any foundation?" Jungkook asked the older.

"I do, but I don't want Taehyung to kick my ass because he claims the marks are to 'show people you're his' and such."

"Why'd he have to make so much!" Jungkook whined. "It's not like the whole school doesn't already know we're together!"

"Well maybe he did it because of BamBam." Jimin shrugged. "Have you seen him lately? Ever since you and Bam hung out, he's been so protective."

"And?! I already told him that BamBam was just a friend! What more does he need!" Jungkook sighed and opened his locker.

As the hinges swung to reveal Jungkook's textbooks and other supplies, a royal blue envelope softly feathered down. Jungkook looked around as if he was trying to find someone- anyone- that could have given this to him, then finally bent down to pick the envelope up...but of course Jimin had to slap his ass and ruin the fairytale vibe.

"Jimin, what the hell?!"

"Sorry, I can't help it. I love my slim thicc bestie."

"Whatever." Jungkook mumbled and ripped open the envelope. Inside was a note that said,
+

To Jungkook:
If you get the chance, please meet me at the foyer of the gym at 3.

- BamBam. +

'What did he need?' Jungkook thought. Jimin was confused as to why Jungkook had a weird look on his face, and snatched the note up himself.

"What the hell? Couldn't he just text you?" Jimin said.

"True. But what time is it?" Jungkook asked.

"Mm...2:34." Jimin replied.

"Okay! I got at least thirty minutes." Jungkook took a deep breath in, closed his locker, and followed Jimin to the field.

•••••••

"Taehyungie!" Jungkook yelled as he walked down the small, sloped hills of the field.

Taehyung looked up, seeing his angel cutely running towards him.

"Are you done with tennis practice?" Jungkook asked his boyfriend.

"Almost, baby. Give me maybe...mm, 20 minutes?"

Jungkook nodded like a baby and pulled Jimin to a nearby bench, walking away.

"So..." Jungkook started, "What do you think BamBam wants?"

"I have no idea..." Jimin spaced out.

"Yeah- this conversation is going no where." Jungkook shrugged.

There was a small silence before Jimin intervened

"Kay- I'm done keeping this in- JEON JUNGKOOK, I THINK BAMBAM LIKES YOU!" Jimin exploded suddenly.

Jungkook just had his mouth hung open, eyes wide. "You don't think..."

"Yes! I do think! I see the way he smiles when he's around you, his eyes- they just shine a little more!" Jimin whisper yelled.

"I still think you're delusional." Jungkook deadpanned.

"Whatever you say, Buddy. You'll see what I mean when it's 3."

Jungkook just rolled his eyes. If Jimin was right, who would he choose? Taehyung or BamBam?

•••••••

It was finally 3. Taehyung went to the dorms to shower and Jungkook had to meet BamBam. And boy was Jungkook nervous.

As Jungkook walked to the foyer, his breath got quicker every step closer. Then when he finally got there, he saw BamBam on his phone, slightly smiling at something.

Jungkook coughed to get his attention. When BamBam looked up, he smiled and put away his phone.

"Ah- Jungkook you made it!" BamBam said.

"Uhm- Yeah. What did you need to talk about?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh- um...I've been wanting to ask you something lately..." BamBam fiddled with his fingers before starting to lean closer to Jungkook's face.

What BamBam did next surprised Jungkook on a whole other level.

"WILL YOU PLEASE HELP ME ASK OUT YUGYEOM?!"