Elsa

Elsa jumped o her feet, as did Jack next to her.

She hurried down the ice staircase and to the tall frozen door. Outside there was a group of soldiers fighting her snow monster.

She watched two men be thrown down into a hill of snow. They looked up and instantly she knew they saw her. She shoved the door shut and ran for the balcony room. She wasn't half way up the stairs before the two men had reached the door. Tugging on her long cape, she ran faster.

That was the wrong move. The two men had cornered her. One raised his cross bow and poined it at her. He pulled the rigger.

Elsa hear Jack's scream as she raised her hands, preparing herself for the arrow entering her chest. But it didn't happen. She peaked open her eyes and the arrow was floating infront of her. In her panic she had caused the ice from the floor to reach up and stop the arrow.

An anger filling her, Elsa realzied what she could do. She pointed her hand at the clossest of the men, and the pillar of ice moved for him.

"Who are you?" She heard Jack yell, but when she glanced back at him she couldn't see who he was yelling at, but he had his staff pointed threateningly at the empty air.

She didn't have time to worry about him, or why he was yelling at empty air. As the other guard attempted to shoot her, she pulled for of the floor up, knocking the cross bow out of his hand. Pointing her hand at the other man, she had him pinned to one of the pillars with four spikes embedded in his clothes, and a fifth nearing his throat. Useing the other hand she created a wall of ice that pinned the other manback. Pushing her hand harder, the ice began to move towards the door at the balcony. She wanted him to fall.

"Leave her alone!" Jack screamed. Out of the corner of her eye Elsa could see him shoot at the emptyness. He jumped up and flew to the ceiling. What was he talking about?

Suddenly the rest of the men thunered into the room. The man Anna wanted to marry, Hans, was in the front. She could see him looking around the room. Taking in the situation.

"Queen Elsa!" He called out to her, "Don't be the monster they think you are!"

Suddenly all of the anger drained out of her, as if someone had sucked it right out.

She looked arond her, above them, she could see Jack. Looking at his face, she knew something was wrong. She didn't get much time to worry about that though. Behind her she heard Prince Hans yell, "NO!"

Turning around she saw Hans rying to wrestle the cross bow out of the ifrst mans hand, but he shot. The arrow soared through the air, hitting the chandeler.

Acting on impulse Else hicked up her dress and ran, but the chadleler fell faster. The impact threw her forward, and she hit her head on the frozen floor.

Queen Elsa could feel someone pick her up. Through slightly opened eyes she could see JAck on the ground, clutching his chest, but reachong out for her.

She weakly tried to fight out of the strangers arms but it did nothing. A fog surrounded her brain. It was hard to keep her eyes open. When she was able to fight her eyes open, she could feel the stranger placing her on a horse, and steadying her as they climbed on. The fog pulled her under once more, and they were walked through the forrest at the back of the kingdom. Fuzzy trees passed by them. She tried to move, if only to see who the stranger was. All she did was let out of a small grunt, and the fog reclaimed her.

When she reopened her eyes she was much more awake. She was laying in something hard. A thin blanket had been placed over her.

Sitting up she looked around. Her heart skipped a beat as she realized where she was.

The castle dungeon.

A/N: so probably the DUMBEST cliffhanger I've ever written. I mean, I assume you all've seen the movie, you knew where she was going. Oh well. It happened. Next chapter should be out soon