DATE OR FATE?

Chapter 7

DATE OR FATE?

A conversation of Toni and Dunhill while heading there way to La Vie Parisienne to see Oney.

Soo? What's this all about?  ( Toni  at the front seat )

I'm making you a matured one Toni... A polite voice of Dunhill while driving.

Ha?! I don't get it ! Please don't make this a telenovela that I'll be guessing the next episode  and then there' s crying jerk or something ..!! I'm so tired of all those drama that Nanay Nat watched...ughhhh..

"We'll meet Oney." A tone of accuracy.

Ah! a ?! who ? Oney? who the hell is she? ..is she the one you'll be marrying?! geeeez! you dont need me maan! just drop me off here..shhhs! waste of time..

Stop it  Toni! just for a sec stop acting like a kid! and Oney? she's the girl at the Outpost ! The girl you almost hit because of your wreck less driving .. of course you remember ..don't you?

oh crapp! Thaaat! that  flat chested walking pecking duck chick? hahahaha! of course I do remember ..haha!

Watch your words ! Is that how you treat such a woman? Grow up Toni ! grow Up! why can't you be just..

Just YOU? of course the PERFECT man for everyone! maganda ang tindig,lalaking lalaki ang dating,kagalanggalang,gwapo, matalino ,may alam sa negosyo at sikat?! wow aa! ang dami naman nun kuya Kaya ka nga paborito nila mom and dad diba? sorry i cant be you ! Rockista lang po ako!

Will you please stop bringing all your issues on me this time Toni...?! Will you be just a man around and be responsible in all your acts! Now I want you to talk to her , say sorry and mean it . That's it! Is it a hard thing to do ?

Haha.. .Look who's talking and commanding me.. .oh I forgot ,you're the KUYA you're just doing your responsibility..well. .. ? That's impossible!  stop the car please! !!!!!!!!!!!

You're impossible! !! ( galit na sagot ni Dunhill kay Toni..)

Hininto ang kotse .. .akmang pagkahinto nya ilang metro nalang La Vie Parisienne na,ang lugar na dapat silang tatlo sana ay mag-uusap.Bumaba si Toni sa sasakyan at bahagyang sinirado ang windows car at sabi...

Send my regards to her .:-) bye kuya enjoy your date..( winked and closed the door )

Pumara ng taxi si Toni at sumakay ito na parang walang nangyari.. .

a! wow! I did'nt know I had a brother like him all these years.. .Oney must be waiting for me there..tsk! his a trouble!

Nakarating na si Dunhill sa La Vie Parisienne at ipinarada ang sasakyan sa labas  nito at naglakad papasok ng lugar.

The place is filled with pink lighted trees which made the ambiance feels like your in France and not to mention those french guest around in every corner having a glass of those imported wines.Hinanap ni Dunhill si Oney sa lugar ,naglibot at ng matansya nya na wala pa ito,umupo ito sa isang white table with a white designed chair na nasa right corner habang tumutogtog ang isang banda ng jazz song.Umorder si Dunhill ng isang sparkling wine at isinerve ito na nakachilled with a bucket filled with ice with two wine glasses.