A new chapter in life

Recap

And this marked a changing point in my life....

Now...

Misaki's pov

My dad hurridly explained everything, proving to me that my judhement had been wrong again.

My dad turned out to be the illegimate grandson of the one and only baron of Paris.

What's with barons and their illegimate grandchildren, I sneered mentally, trying to dismiss the unplesant memories.

He was forced to return home as the previous heir deceased and didn't bring his family in fear of assassination attempts against his life. He returned to Japan the month he sucessfully took over the position to bring my mom, Suzuna and me.

My mom, being the kind-hearted woman she is, forgave him immediately and agreed to go back with him to Paris. However I needed to get the point across to him first.

"You must never have any mistresses. You must never cheat on my mother and.............. you must never leave us without any explanations again. Only then will me and Sjzuna follow you."

My father smiled and nodded with tears glistening in his obsidian eyes. The feeling of being rich beyond belief in a moment was unbelievable. The next day, I had a farewell party with the boys and the maids from Maid Latte. Kanoe reluctantly became the president due to the majority of votes. I told them to come to me if they needed help and to always remember me.

Packing things up was as quick as a cheetah. We never had a lot to pack up as we were poor and the furniture we had were old and worn out. We went to Paris in a private jet with beds and all. Suzuna and mom acted like they were used to it while my dad had a permanent happy smile on his face. My eyes glistened with unshed tears at the scene.

We were horded by reporters the second we arrived in Paris and would have been stampeded if not for the guards who led us to the castle............. no to my new home. After resting for a couple of hours, our family went shopping for new clothes. After trying on and buying hundreds of shirts, skirts, shorts, dresses and thousands of gowns, we finally went to the last store for today. My eyes widened at the sight of the colourful jewellery.

After being led around for an eternity by a handful of attendants who went appraising non-stop, we chose many sets of jewellery and returned to our home. The school that we were going to coincidently had a Japanese name as it was opened by a Japanese owner. Its name was Teiko High. Befpre going to school though, Suzuna and me spent four months learning the proper etiquette for a lady. We practised dancing until our legs hurt, practised walking with heels until blisters appeared on our feet and learnt the history of France until we fainted from exhaustion. We were finally allowed to go to school after our own tutor, Miss Angela, give us a pass.

Teiko, here we come....