A change of pov

A few hours ago….

Usui's pov

I cannot believe that the old coot is in this plan… I guess if you desperately need a heir and the current heir is sick then even an illegimate grandson will do huh. I swear even if you succeed in making me the heir today old man, I will surely find a way to go back to Misaki! A maid came in.

"Takumi sama, the duke has ordered both you and Gerald sama to the ballroom."

"Come Takumi. It is time to take your rightful place."

We were escorted to the room to go to my Grandfather.

"Let me introduce you to my two grandchildren."

I froze staring at the familiar brown orbs that are glaring at me. I didn't have to turn to see if my brother is in shock too because I am sure he is. Is this a dream? How can this be? How is Kaichou here?!

"….you two, this is Misaki. She's the daughter of the Duke of Paris and the heir to the duke."

What! Is she also an illegimate daughter? Wait more importantly, if she is here too, then we can be together without endangering her! She looks very beautiful in red ,but she should have worn a dress with a higher neckline! Can't she see many men lusting at her! Especially the fly in red beside my butterfly! He's even wearing the same colour at her and their hands are interlocked! How dare he touch what's mine!

Gerald smirked his 'good to be you' smirk at me before replying to our grandfather. I could say the conversation was a complete disaster with Kaichou's crude remarks. I almost swore when the fly, Seijuro Akashi?, said something for my Kaichou and she squeezed his hand!!! Then she danced with him! She should only look at me! I must put that fly in his place. I cut in when they are about to dance again and hugged her to my chest as tight as possible trying to reassure myself that she is real.

"I believe that it is rude to cut in while others are dancing Mr Walker."

I felt a pang of hurt at her cold tone. She still hasn't forgiven me yet. I hide my hurt by smirking at her.

Her responses cut me off everytime I try to explain to her. Will she ever forgive me? She walked away from me to that fly the second after the dance finished! I stared at her throughout the night trying to mask my hurt when she keeps sticking to that fly. I walked away to Gerald.

"Gerald. Take me to my grandfather."

"Oh so soon? I thought you will be spending more time with your lover."

After listening my explanations to everything that happened from my point of view he smiled sadly at me.

"It's okay Takumi. I'm sure she will forgive you after you explain everything to her. I'll help you get closer to her again. This is what I should do as your brother and as one of your causes for your break up."

I smiled gratefully at him. Misaki just wait I will walk into your life and break down your boundary again and we will go back to what we are before and this time I will never let you go again….