Hello! School

Misaki's pov

Sori was very surprised himself that I chose him. I admired him even more after he opened up completely to me. 'It's not that hard to open up to you, Misaki-sama,' he told me, 'as you are very easy to like.' Sori is, well was (his family disowned him before when he was being taken to jail), the third son of his family. He wasn't the oldest or the youngest in his family, he was average compared to the others in lessons and he was quite 'the black sheep', as he call it, of the family. How Sori became a black sheep is unknown to me, when he's such a kind and cool person. 'His parents must be blind,' I sneered, 'dismissing such a kind and talented child as the black sheep! Well their loss because I got him!' He is good ,but not very advanced in knowledge as his parents dropped him out of school two years ago. However, he can still keep up with me as he loves reading books and had learn himself.

Suzuna also shocked everyone, including me, in the banquet by requesting Shintani, who was dragged in chains by many bodyguards from Japan, to be her personal bodyguard. Dad agreed very readily, I think he still feels very guilty about leaving, and mom also agreed after scolding her for doing things without informing anything. Dad arranged for Shintani and Sori-chan to also join us in school after Suzuna and I pleaded for them. (My mom also persuaded him by insisting that it's easier for them to protect us that way.) I still hadn't told Sori about him and my life in Japan . 'New school, new me....' I thought as I remembered everything that happened in Seika. Everything is going to be different now as I am no longer poor and I no longer hate guys without any reason anymore.

'Such a big school!' I thought as I enter the gates. Teiko is even more extravagant than Miabioka. The school is huge and each student will have a personal horse to travel to classes. Each class is very big , there are buildings dedicated to each subject, many labs, a huge library that Seika can fit into and a very luxurious pool. I chose a white horse that seem attached to me the moment it saw me. It stuck close to me at the stables and wouldn't let me go. Sori chan chose a maroon horse while Suzuna and Shintani both chose black horses, but Suzuna's horse has a white birthmark on its face.

I am very nervous and excited ,but I keep my face calm and confident, to fit a princess and Suzuna always says,You-kun and Sori-chan are always standing behind us as many butlers do ,but as time goes on it becomes apparent that Sori-chan is babysitting me, you-kun and suzuna. The butler formation, as I call it, is broken completely when I pulled sori-chan by his hand to walk next to me.

'Sori-chan, I want you to stand and walk next to me, not behind me'

'But, misaki-sama that's not what a butle..'

'No buts! Sori chan, I was the one who chose you and I chose you to become a friend not a guard dog! Now didn't I tell you to call me Misaki?'

After coaxing a flustered Sori chan to call me Misaki, we arrived at our class.

Hello everyone, this is nana speaking and I would like to make a few announcements. In the next chapter I'm going to introduce some characters from another anime to join and this story is going to be a crossover. Usui will have some (well many) rivals, but the main ship is supposed to be usuixmisaki. He will appear again in Misaki's life 2 to 5 chapters later. And again thanks for not giving up on both me and this story , I'm try my best to not make you regret it. I'll try to update every 1,2,3 days from now on. Bye!