A meeting of Fate

After hours of flight, Misaki and the Rainbow Gang finally arrived in London. They decided to go sight-seeing after some consideration.

Misaki's pov

    I yawned again, feeling quite empty without Sori-chan by my side. He had to stay in Paris to take care of some very important matters.

"Hime are you feeling lonely without your butler? Want me to accompany you?"

"Daiki, it's okay. You have much more important matters to do. I can cope on my own. Thanks for saying though. See you tonight!"

     Thats right. All of them are very busy with their own matters. It seems that I'm the only one who is slacking, I signed hoping that I can also help them by doing something useful. My phone rang, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Misaki-sama, sorry for calling you out of the blue."

"It's fine Sori-chan. What's the matter?"

"The Duke of Britain sent out invitations for his birthday this Friday. As your father and sister are busy, we decided that it fits for you to go as a representative. Akashi-sama id invited too and he agreed to be your partner for the ball. He informed that he will be waiting for you at Madam Giry's boutique."

"Duly noted Sori-chan. Thank you for informing me. See you after I get back."

So Seijuro is related to royalties, I exclaimed in my mind as only nobles are invited.

I hurried to the boutique as quickly as I can and I saw Seijuro waiting for me in front of the shop.

He's as perfect as ever, I marverled.

"Let's go inside my queen."

I take his extended hand and we walked into the shop together. He escorted me to the lady's section before walking off.

  A delightful lady take my measurements. I reminded her to make sure the gown is finished before the ball. She assured me repeatedly that it will be done magnificently before I was escorted out.

I walked to the men's section, to see that Seijuro had only started to get measured.

"Seijuro! Is there a problem with your measurements my emperor?"

"Of course not, my Empress. There is merely someone who arrived before me to get measurements. Rest assured, nobody in this world is able to pressure me. I am absolute."

  I waited for his measurements to be taken, before we return to the hotel together.

Someone's pov

    I signed feeling the tightening of the measuring tape around my waist, my mind tracing back to Japan, replaying all my times with her repeatedly like a broken recorder.

     Her heartbroken gaze haunts my mind and heart endlessly. Have I been wrong? Maybe I should have told her the truth instead of ending things like this with her. My mind automatically trace back to what had happened.

Flashback ( a few weeks before the breakup )

"Takumi, you don't have time. Ceddy may have retreated back to Britain for now, but Gerald is serious about dragging you back there. Do you seriously want to drag Ayuzawa san with you into this?"

"Shut up Maria. I know I shouldn't have done this, but I can't help it. I love her!"

"Can't you just tell Ayuzawa san the truth about Gerald's intentions!?"

"No! I refuse to drag her into this mess! She has already too much hurt and worry. I don't want to be the cause of her hurting! You know to what extent Gerald can do to her!"

"Then what do you suggest we do!? We don't have much time!"

"I'm going to face the Duke in London to clear this mess once and for all! I am sure he doesn't know what Gerald is up to. He will never recognise me as the heir!"

"Then what about Ayuzawa san? You can't just bring her there and you can't just disappesr without telling the truth to her! She will be hurt either way!"

"I'll think of something. Give me a day."

Flashback end

I know I shouldn't have kissed Maria, but that's the only way I can think of at that time to prevent her from coming to London and to also prevent Gerald from hurting her. I am aware that it's a bastard move from me, but Maria and I are cousins and she's not straight! Ayuzawa is more in danger than me with her! I will apologize after this passed and explain everythign to her!

"Takumi hurry up, we don't have time. We still need to go to two more interviews and photo shoots today."

  Just you wait Gerald, you won't know what hit you. I smirked as I was escourted the car by numerous guards. Wait for me Kaichou, I will come back to you as soon as possible....