Shock

The following morning Emily woke up, did her normal morning routine, and went downstairs and had breakfast. She the grabbed her shopping bag from last nights outing and headed downstairs. There she saw Jordan the exact way she left him last night, only this time he had appeared to have been crying. "Good morning slave" she said as she pushed on him causing him to swing and moan from pain and pleasure. "Here's your task for this morning" she said smiling. "I want you to get yourself down. I'll be back in about an hour. You should be down by then. Or else." She then headed back upstairs leaving Jordan alone once again. He could barely understand what Emily had said because he was to focused on the strong sensations from the cock ring. He thought for a minute and then realized the only way for him to get down was for his underwear to rip. Slowly but surely he began bouncing himself, hoping the front of his underwear would rip. After vigorously bouncing for about 30 minutes he had to stop, because he could no longer withstand the torture he was doing to his balls. He hated the situation but according to his rock hard erection, he loved it.

After an hour had passed Emily came back downstairs and saw Jordan was still hanging. "Oh no, you couldn't get yourself down. I guess I'll have to help you" She said with a smile. She then walked up to him and started bouncing and pulling on his legs herself. At this point Jordan was moaning loudly into his gag. Finally after what seemed like hours of bouncing his underwear ripped and he fell to the floor. He was crying by then and Emily left his legs tied but untied his arms and took his gag out to give him some water. He quickly drank it and said "thank you mistress" After a while Emily untied his legs, turned off the cock ring, and pulled a pair of spandex underwear from her bag. Jordan's eyes widened as he realized what they were. She handed him the underwear and waited for him to put them on. She then pulled out this little metal box with wires sticking out of it and little sticky pads on the ends. She reached into his underwear and stuck the pads to his balls and gave the wire some slack. The box and wires were now attached to him. Jordan just stood there in only his underwear waiting to see what Emily would pull out next. Her next item confused Jordan until Emily began to put them on him, they were nipple clamps. She then proceeded to pull Jordans underwear up and put it on his shoulders, but this time she went a little farther and placed the back on his head as well and left it there. He knew his looked ridiculous but there was nothing he could do. Emily then took Jordan back upstairs and tied him to one of the kitchen chairs, and proceeded to place the metal box in front of him on the table. His hands were tied behind his back and his underwear was pulled over his eyes so he had no idea what was going to happen to him. Emily suddenly flicked one of his nipple clamps causing him to cry out. He was completely defenseless and there was nothing he could do about it. Emily then gagged him and sat in the chair across from him. She  picked up the metal box and turned some dials, eventually flipping a switch that caused Jordan to jump and moan from pain. The metal box was a shocking device and the the pads was where the electricity was being sent to. Directly to his testicles. It was almost impossible for Jordan to sit still at this point. "This is only level 3" Emily said as she went to grab something. She came back with a pair of noise canceling headphones and placed them on Jordan. Jordan could now no longer see, speak, or hear. He was isolated and was forced to focus on the constant electric pulse being sent throughout his testicles and the tightness from the wedgie. He couldn't help but moan. Emily decided that the set up was sufficient and went to watch some tv on the couch, leaving Jordan to suffer.

Emily loved watching Jordan suffer, he hurt her and now it was her turn. She still had his phone in her pocket when it went off. It was Carly asking if he wanted to meet up with her without Emily knowing. Emily quietly blocked Carly's number and went over to Jordan and proceeded to up the electricity level from 3 to 5. The increase in shock caused Jordan to moan more.

After about 3 hours Jordan began to shake, he didn't know how much longer he could take this, he felt like he was going to pass out. Emily soon noticed the shaking and went and turned off the box and removed the sticky pads from his testicles. She then proceeded to take off the clamps, head phones and took Jordan's underwear off his head. This was the first time Jordan looked at Emily all day, she was holding his phone. He looked scared. She liked that. She took the gag out of his mouth and he spoke quietly "I'm sorry..." before he had the chance to say anything else Emily slapped him and walked away. Jordan knew sorry wouldn't fix the bond he had broken between them, he fucked up pretty bad this time and he really didn't know how to fix it.

After a couple of minutes Emily returns and begins untying Jordan. She takes out his wedgie and hands him his clothes and bag that he had brought with him the first day he was there. "Get out." She said, her face was red, she had been crying. "What?" Jordan asked "get away from me, get out of my house, leave" Emily heads upstairs and Jordan can hear her shut and lock her door. He didn't want to leave her, he loved her, and in fact he really liked the wedgies. He decided against leaving, so he got dressed, laid down on the couch, and began playing with the tags on his collar. He wanted to make it right to Emily. He wanted to please her.