Reconciliation

Emily sat upstairs reading, eventually getting so caught up in the book she forgot about Jordan. She didn't realize until she had finished her book that it had been 6 hours since she left Jordan in the basement. She wondered what kind of sorry looking sight she would find once she got downstairs. Jordan heard the basement stairs creaking and began to get excited, hoping he'd be let down, only to be crushed by what Emily was holding. A wooden paddle. Emily could see the fear with in Jordan but that didn't stop her. "My underwear you ripped cost $35 you know." She said as she walked around Jordan looking at him like a prey looks at its meal. A muffled "I'm sorry mistress" came from Jordan, still gagged. "Well sorry doesn't get me my $35 back does it?" She said as she pushed him causing him to swing and wince in pain. Jordan now stayed quiet. Emily reached up and took out Jordan's gag. She then pulled a 6 sided dice from her pocket. "I'm gonna roll this and what ever it lands on he what we multiply 35 by. Jordan let out a small gasp but shook his head in agreement. Emily rolled the die on the floor and looked at it "3" she said, satisfied. "So that makes it 105 spanks. So I'll make a deal with you, I'll do half of them with the paddle and the rest with my hands if this coin lands on heads." Jordan looked on "And if it's tails?" He replied "Tails I do them all with the paddle." Jordan sat for a moment then said "ok flip it." Emily flipped the coin and when Jordan saw the result his heart sank. Tails. "Awww you poor thing" Emily said mockingly, "hopefully you'll learn your lesson, now count." The first smack with the paddle Jordan groaned in pain and began counting. They had barely made it to 20 and Jordan was in tears. "Huh your ass is almost as red as my underwear you ripped" Emily recounted and continued. 55 is where it was clear Jordan was broken, no longer counting and pleading with Emily. "Please mistress I'm sorry I ripped your underwear, I'll be good" this statement only partially appealed to Emily as she continued to 70. She then dropped the paddle and began undoing her work from this morning. Jordan was bawling. Once he was fully untied Emily cut Jordan's underwear causing him to fall to the floor, naked, with him muttering the words "I'll be good" over and over. She went upstairs and grabbed some water to which Jordan drank quickly. Emily went and sat on the couch in the corner and motioned for Jordan to come sit. He slowly got up and made his way to sit next to Emily, still crying. Once he sat Emily pulled his head into her lap and covered his bare body in a soft blanket. Jordan began snuggling up to Emily "I'm sorry mistress" he said, trying to keep himself together. "You've been punished there no need to be sorry anymore, but you'll be a good boy right?" Hearing that word from Emily made him happy. "I promise" he said as Emily began to pet his head.