6

Jericho P.O.V

I woke up and saw Ban was gone.
'Is this payback for leaving yesterday!?'
I was also on in the bed instead of on the ground. I sat up and saw a note on the nightstand next to the bed.  I took the note and read it.
'Yo,  Jericho I went out for a little bit. I'll be back soon, also don't go anywhere I don't trust you around this area by yourself.
~Ban'
I rolled my eyes and got out of bed and dressed in my usual outfit, grabbed my sword and walked outside. I didn't care if Ban said not to go outside I wanted a feel for my environment. So I left  and wandered around. I thought back to yesterday at the bar and recalled everything I'd learned. 

~Flash Back!~

"Hey did you hear, rumor has it people have been coming back to life." I glanced back to a man and listened closely to his conversation. "What no way." the man next to him said surprised. The man telling the story nodded and took a bite out of his food. "They said the person lives by the western forest." after hearing that I immediately made it my mission to find this person and talk to him about it.

~Flash Back Over~

I frowned thinking about it. The only reason I was doing this was because...I wanted to help Ban. I saw how he looked at Elaine. I could feel his love pouring out of him. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he so desperately wanted to bring her back. I didn't know if he would do the same for me if I was in his position but I'm gonna do it for him. 

I finally made it to the western forest. It was slightly dark with little light, I gulped and walked into the forest. It was so quiet I could hear my own breathing and footsteps. The sun's rays seeped through the little gaps where the leaves parted. I was on guard every step, I had my sword drawn and my poster was steady and ready to attack if anything came out. After 20 minutes of just walking aimlessly I came upon a village. The people there weren't the same as I. They were beasts Foxes, bears and many more. They all had noticed me and some screamed in horror,  some glared, and the rest came  near me ready to attack.
'I need them to trust me'
I lowered my sword and the all stopped. I put my sword in the ground and smiled. A little baby fox obviously a female due to what she was wearing. She looked to be five.
"You won't hurt us?" She filled with the end of her dress.
"No sweetie I just need help." I kneeled down to the little girl as she transformed into her human looking self. 
~time skip~

I watched as the sun went down on a cliff wondering how Ban was doing. I honestly didn't think he would care all that much. I'd gotten all the info I needed but the little girl I met early who I found out her name was Grace and her family insisted that I stay the night with them. I stayed with Grace in her room. We cuddled up to each other and slept peacefully. I was completely unaware Ban was freaking out.

Ban P.O.V

I walked back into the Inn. It was dark about 8:30. I walked back to mine and Jericho's room. She wasn't there. I didn't think to much I thought she was in the bath taking a long ass bath like she did last night. I knocked on the door.
"Jericho?"
.... No response. I began to panic.
'Where the fuck is she!?'
I ran around searching for her. I asked the person at the desk. They told me she left at 11. And had gone to the western forest.
'SHE LEFT!? AFTER I LEFT A NOTE TELLING HER NOT TO!? DAMN IT JERICHO YOU'RE DEAD MEAT WHEN I FIND YOU!'
I grabbed my stuff and stormed out of the inn and went looking for Jericho.

~Time skip~

Jericho P.O.V

I woke up and saw grace still cuddling to me but it was more scared like she was clinging to me in fear. I heard screams outside of the window. I got up and saw the village beings burned.
'What the hell!?!'
I got up out of bed and carried Grace in my arms. I ran outside and saw Ban standing in the middle of the town.
"Jericho! Are you around here? Come on I don't wanna keep hurting people and burning down places!"
I was in complete shock.
'Ban did this but why!?'
Ban's eyes locked with mine. A chill went down my spine and I instinctively held Grace closer to me.
"There you are Jericho"
He came towards me and reached his hand out but I smacked it away. I looked at him in horror. He frowned and turned away from me. He walked away from me his hands shoved in his pockets.
I put grace down and ran after Ban grabbing my sword along the way.

>>>

We walked along side each other neither of us saying a word. The tension was so large between us I couldn't help but fall behind him a little. I kept my head down and looked down at my feet the entire time.
We set up camp in the forest in a cave so we were hidden. I had finished my dinner Ban made when I got up and walked to my sleeping bag and drifted off to sleep.

Ban P.O.V

I watch as Jericho went to sleep. I frowned and looked at my half of the necklace we shared. I held onto it right and looked up at the sky.
'Goodnight Elaine'
>>>
Elaine P.O.V

I watched as Ban looked up at the sky. I saw how he looked at the necklace he held in his hands. The girl he was with had the same one but the other side. I slammed my fists against the portal that allowed me to see into the world of the living.
'It's not fair! I'm the one supposed to be traveling with Ban! Not her!'
I cursed mentally to myself. Tears burned my eyes as the dripped onto my clenched fists.
'I swear I'll kill that girl... If it's the last thing I do!'
As I thought this a small orb flew in front of me.
"Hello child... You want to stop anyone from touching or stealing your man especially that girl?" I nodded and wiped the tears from my eyes. The orb shined bright.
"Alright child. Then take this orb and be revived. To take revenge on her for stealing you dream, stealing your hopes, and stealing you man."
I gladly took the orb and consumed it.

"Don't worry Ban I'm coming for you, we can be reunited and live together forever"

A/N: And cliff hanger! Hope you guys enjoy this new chapter sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been busy with school and school Bull shit. I'll try so much harder to get more chapters out.

~next time~

Elaine is back and the tension hasn't lifted between Ban and Jericho. Will she be able to stay with Ban now that Elaine is back?
Find out more in chapter 7!!
Should be out in 2 weeks before or on February 4th around noon

Anyways love you my little moon gems.

Word count:  1263