9 (warning slightly lemon)

Jericho P.O.V

Elizabeth bursted through the doors looking at each of us. Her face was beaming and she was panting. She held up envelopes and handed them to each of us. I looked at the envelope confused. 

"Princess wha-"

Before I could finish Ban had to but in.

"What the hell are these for."

He couldn't ask in a more polite way. Of course he couldn't Elaine wasn't here to keep him calm. I rolled my eyes and listened to the princess.

"They're invitations to a gathering tonight, it's being held in remembrance for those who fell against the 10 commandments."

Her eyes went to me as I looked away. The wound was still fresh of my brothers passing, I still hadn't told anyone about my new ice powers and I didn't intend to until it was necessary.  I felt Ban's hand on my head as I stood there deep in thought. I looked up at him and he had the same stone cold face he had at the funeral. He glanced down at me with a kind look in his eyes. I felt a burning pain in my heart that I couldn't bare. I put the invitation down and ran outside not knowing what else to do. 

Ban P.O.V

I watched as Jericho ran out of the tavern. I could tell she was still in pain, even though she tried desperately to hide it. I was there with her he entire funeral. I felt the need to be there with her, I knew she didn't understand why he protected her. It was understandable cause they always fought, but that didn't matter. I followed Jericho and watched from a distance. She was slashing her sword in water when I saw something I didn't believe. Spikes of ice shot out of the water, and her tears had also turned to ice. I accidentally stepped on a twig and caused some noise. She turned her head back and wiped the frozen tears from her eyes.

"Get out here Ban."

I did as she said but played it off as though I didn't follow her. I walked out from behind the tree and looked at her. I tried to play it off as though I wasn't there but she knew better. Her eyes grew narrow as she looked at me.

"what are you doing here Ban."

I shrugged and sat down next to the stream. She ended up sitting next to me.

Jericho P.O.V

I looked down at the stream and watching the flowing current pass by. I felt a pat on my head and I looked over at ban. He pulled my head over as he rested his forehead on mine.

"Are you going to the ball?"

I felt my face heat up as Ban's breath blew onto my face. I looked to the side then nodded a little. I felt his gaze shift to him looking at me instead of having his eyes closed. I looked back at him as he moved in closer. I blushed more until I felt him shove me backwards into the stream. I yelped as the cold water hit my back. I felt a jab in my side and a surge of pain, I screamed as I felt blood drain from the open wound. Ban came over and picked me over and held me in his arms, before I knew it I fell asleep in his arms not knowing what was going on while I slept calmly. 

Ban's P.O.V

Look I know what I did was wrong but still I didn't want Jericho to go to that stupid all thingy. It wasn't her and it wasn't about to become her. So I pushed her into the water no biggy Elizabeth will heal her up good as new well mostly. She'll leave the last bit of healing to Jericho with her just getting enough rest.

"What are we gonna do? Jericho can't stay here by herself while we go to the ball?" 

I glanced over to see the captain comforting elizabeth. I felt a tug on my sleeve, I looked down to see Elaine. She had a soft look in her eyes.