Ending

3rd P.O.V

Thunder boomed over the capital. The Boar hat was slow to business, everyone was in a slump due to the rain. King was cooking in Ban's place sence him and Elaine were upstairs.

"Hey Jericho, could you bring this up to Ban and Elaine?" The lavender haired girl nodded to him and took the food and placed it on a tray and begun to walk upstairs.

Jericho P.O.V

I slowly walked up the stairs to Ban's room so I didn't spill or drop the food. I finally reached the door and heard small noises. I knocked on the door.

"Ban Elaine, Hey I have some food for you guys." I heard the noises get louder and I blushed realizing what was going on beyond the door.

"I-I"ll come back later." I turned my back to the door and started to walk away when I felt my body stop moving.

Ban P.O.V

"I-I"ll come back later." I heard Jericho's footsteps start to move away from the door and head downstairs.

"Snatch..." I reached my hand out to the door and I knew I'd gotten ahold of jericho's body because I moved my hand and her footsteps came back to the door. I put my pants back on before I made Jericho burst into room.

Elaine shreked and Jericho just looked at us shocked and embarrassed. I smirked to myself and passionately kissed Elaine. Jericho's eyes where full of pain. She dropped the tray she was carrying, the food and glass splattering all over the place.

"Hey pi-" Before I could even finish my sentence Jericho was gone. 

Jericho P.O.V

I don't know why but my legs moved on their own. I was now running down the stairs.

"Wait Janko!" I heard Ban call out to me, but It was too late I was already outside the boar hat running in the rain. I didn't stop running even though my legs screamed in pain practically begging me to stop. I didn't want to stop not until I was far away from the Boar Hat.

Tears and rain poured down my face. I finally felt as though I was far enough away so I turned into an alleyway. I put my back up against a wall and slid down it and hugged my knees. My clothes and hair were soaked and I was freezing. But I didn't care. I saw the necklace Ban had given me for christmas dangling from my neck. It hurt me more to see it. Each time I looked at it an image of Ban kissing Elaine appeared.

I stood up and took the necklace off and threw it as far as I could from myself. It landed in the road and a carriage road over it. I felt as though my heart had been ripped from me when it was run over but I was done with Ban, Done getting hurt. I sat back down and hugged my knees.

A few minutes had past and I heard footsteps approach me. I hoped Ban hadn't found me he was the one person I didn't want to see.

"It's not a very good idea to be out here in the rain, you'll catch cold Jericho." The voice didn't sound like Ban's so I lifted my head up and Saw Merlin. She had a small concerned look on her face. I stood up and wiped my eyes.

"Why are you out here?" I bit my lower lip and stayed quite. She let out a small sigh and started to walk away.

"Come on, you can tell me all about it at my house while we take a bath." She waved me to follow her so I did.

Ban's P.O.V

I put on my jacket and paced around my room, Elaine was there staring at me with a sad face. I was deep in thought when Elaine snapped me back.

"You're going after her aren't you?" I looked to Elaine and sighed, then I glanced at the window and nodded.

"Yeah" Her eyes grew weak and she looked down at her hand clutching the blanket.