8

Jericho P.O.V

Elaine was back and Ban was all over her, which in turn made me jealous as hell. I was good at hiding it though. Elaine was still very iffy about me, she hated the fact that I had feelings for Ban. I started avoiding Ban to try and get over my feelings for him, sadly it didn't work. A few days had past and I was back to my "Normal" Self around Ban well kinda I just acted normal not to upset Elaine.

"Hey I got an idea!" I looked over to see Meliodas up on the counter and looking out at everyone. Ban looked at the captain while holding Elaine in his arms.

"What's up Captain?" Meliodas smirked and handed each girl a bag with something in it.

"Everyone take a look outside." We all stood up and looked out the window. We were at a...BEACH!? Wait then that means..I glanced in the bag and saw a bathing suit.

"Girls go up and change." Meliodas exclaimed, everyone ran upstairs and changed accept me. I stayed where I was seated and didn't bother to move. I caught Ban looking at me from the corner of my eye. I turned my head and looked back at him.

"Do you need something?" His gaze shifted to the bag. He then opened his mouth. "Ya gonna go change or what?" I shook my head and turned my gaze back to the stairs. I heard Ban stand up and walk over to my side. Out of curiosity I looked at him only to be picked up and thrown over his shoulder.

"H-Hey what are you doing Ban!? Put me down!" I tried to get away from him but his grip around my waist didn't loosen.

"Don't bother struggling because I'm not letting you go." He stated plainly. He started to walk up the stairs up to his room and he plopped me on his bed and headed for the door.

"Hurry up and change or I'm changing you myself, So unless you want me to see your curves agai cha-." I rolled my eyes and nodded pushing him out of the room.

I looked at the bathing suit on me. It was a Bikini. The top part was a dark purple with light blue flowers on it like a small pattern. The bottom half was also dark purple and and smaller light blue flowers on it but only around the waist. The top part had a string that could tie around my neck to keep it up and one to tie in the back as well.

I heard a small knock on the door, I opened the door to see Elaine. Elaine was in an adorable aquamarine one piece with a pink bow in the back to keep it up. She may have looked cute and cuddly but her eyes showed no mercy.

"Hello Jericho, I would like it if you would please stay away from Ban and I today. As well as cover up." She handed me a T-Shirt. I willing took the shirt and put it on. I was going to cover up anyway. Elaine walked back downstairs and met up with Ban as they left. To be quite Honest I was gonna avoid everyone I didn't really want a beach day. I walked out with everybody else and set up my own small space a few feet away from everybody else.

After 10 minutes everyone was in the water having fun while I stayed on shore. I had sunglasses on and was just laying down on a towle basking in the sun. I didn't have any idea a pair of red eyes were watching me from the water like a shark.

Ban P.O.V

I splashed Elaine a few more times scanning the water to see if everyone was in. King, Diane, Meliodas, Merlin, Esconor, Gowther, Gulia, Elizabeth, Master was even in, but Jericho wasn't. I looked back to shore and saw her on a towle just laying there with a shirt covering her bathing suit. What the hell why is she so distant. I looked back to Elaine who seemed to be pouting because I wasn't giving her enough attention. "Look Elaine Im go-" I was cut off by her kissing me. She parted our lips and looked at me. "You're gonna go get her aren't you?" I smiled and nodded a little. I started to walk out of the water and put a hand on my lips. That kiss it didn't feel the same.