𝟙. 𝕀𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕪

"I'm fragile I break easily"

Edit: just read through this. Cringe asf I LITERALLY WROTE THIS IN YEAR 7/8 PLS IM NOW IN YEAR 11😩✋🏾

...
Meet Millie, you could pretty much say she's a normal girl if you take away the fact that she's a runaway orphan who also happens to have a great amount of criminal records. A criminal, a child criminal. she walks the streets not in pride but in shame although, of course she doesn't show it...but when you're on the verge of being homeless you'll understand. She was segregated from society the reason for that still not completely making sense this is one of the many reasons why she is brutally cynical. Everyday Millie leaves her rundown apartment on the search to find something worth money to sell , her short brown hair floating in the wind along with her oversized coat. She often thinks...
"Can life get any more shit?"
It's hard to know the answer to this question that floods her mind simply because of two things. You can't see into the future and in order for things to get better they have to get worse. Millie honestly doesn't know why shes still around she should be gone from this world by now . But , a small part of her believes that there is hope and there will be sooner than she thinks...
...
Meet Finn wolfhard. Finn has a life of luxury everything presented infront of him for most of his life, he lives in the city of New York in a great sky rising apartment with his parents , he often lazes around after finishing a long day of school filled with fake faces and smiles. He often thinks.
"Why is everyone so fake?"
However it was a bit hypocritical of him really to say that because he is just the same. Another depressed face in the crowded halls. Living a life that was portrayed by a young gentleman polite with a wealthy family , that was Finns story... but behind it was depressing, sad and angst he didn't choose the wealthy life. Not saying he wasn't thankful for all he had but in every situation there are strings attached and The strings that were attached to finn living a great wealthy life were being depressed and constantly sad feeling like shit , he wished he lived a different lifestyle perhaps a criminal, but of course what a disgrace he'd be to his parents. He thinks about his life shamefully his fake act and everything,he has thoughts that aren't good...he wonders why he still exists,maybe he should just run away, or it would be better if he just left without trace. But he's still waiting for hope he believes in it a little stronger that his soon to be acquaintance , and his hope is definitely coming sooner than expected.
...
Millie walked down through the alley way discreetly , tightly gripping her left pocket her weapon threatening to reveal itself. Her head low but not to the point where she can't see. It was beginning to get darker and Millie wanted to get this over and done with as quickly as possible . Eventually the lengthy march came to an end and Millie abruptly stopped outside the old strippers club now used for something much more worthy. She looked around hastily before stumbling towards the side entrance and knocking 5 times in total.
Knock , knock knock , knock , knock
There's a momentary pause until the door is opened revealing a tall man , Millie's chin reaching just below his shoulder. If anyone where around that had no idea about the drug business going on here would be confused in all possible ways. The tall man dragged her in flipping the switch for the lights on .
"How many grams you want?"
Says the man peering at her through his peripheral vision.
"Um...the small-smallest you've got."
Great now he thinks she's a pussy stuttering on her words,he's bound to take advantage of her.
"Ok"
He snarls quickly before turning around to walk towards a box it's contents quite obvious from Millie's point of view. He soon walked back to Millie and looked at her in an intimidating way.
"Right...I've got 10 grams and that'll be £300."
As much as Millie knew he was lying she couldn't do anything about it despite the fact that she was relatively strong for her age, she'd never be able to tackle this man to the ground let alone headlock him. So in surrender she pulls the money halfway out of her pocket , then fully and they exchange. Millie was more that ready to leave and started walking away but was stopped buy an unrelaxed strong grip on her waist. Millie was pulled back towards the man his hot breath mingling on the back of her neck , slowly pecking it slightly ... moving his hands all over her. Millie was definitely not enjoying this and was delirious. She whimpered silently as she simply couldn't fight to run from his grip.
...
Finn had decided to take a stroll outside although clouds had become visible above in the sky he didn't mind If it was rain anyways , he generally enjoyed the cool feeling he feels like it refreshes him and his mind. Of course it's not true but there's no harm in thinking that it does. Although Finns life is full of luxury he sometimes feels he should runaway, not by himself but with a partner or acquaintance just so the feeling of loneliness doesn't continuously overwhelm him. Finn realised that he had been thinking for a while when he looks up and sees it was completely pouring down with rain he pulled his jacket tighter around him shielding the skin on his abdomen. The streets where dark gloomy and empty and it seemed like it was just finn. That was until a mummer  of cries could be heard even through the sound of the rain. Finns instinct to help kicked in and he followed the cries. He saw nothing after 5 minutes and thought it might just be his imagination playing tricks on him or , the sound of rain. He then starts turning back towards his apartment And decides to run the rest of the way home as the rain beats down ridiculously heavy. All of a sudden he bumps into something or someone and soon then comes to the realisation that it's a person.
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry"
Says finn guiltily offering a helping hand to the girl that had just tumbled to the ground. She takes his smooth hands in her rough callused ones. Once she is pulled up off the ground by Finn she instantly pulls her hand away from his. Almost as if she was scared of him. I mean of course unimaginable had just happened to her but Finn doesn't know this.
"I'm not gonna hurt you I promise."
Finn says gently as he walks closer towards her. He's always been soft spoken especially with girls but even more so with this one, she seemed scared and in need. The girl gently starts swaying her eyes wearily closing as she becomes unconscious to her surroundings , before she falls down once again but Finn manages to catch her. He really had no other option than to take her to his house it was down pouring with rain and she might not be in the best situation at home. So with that he lifted her up bridal style carrying her to his house.
...
Hey hoes um this book is new idk if y'all gonna like my shit. Comment if you like! Anyways we'll see🤷🏽‍♀️⁉️
-jill💋