𝟟.𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖!

"Don't leave please!"
"Why would I stay?"

...
It was later on in the day and both Millie and Finn where still recovering from the moment they had shared earlier on. Millie now wanted to leave Finns house more than anything. He had seen her weak and she was not fond of people seeing her in that state. She needed to get back to the unfortunate series of reality for her. Her boss had most likely showed up at her dark isolated apartment only to realise her absence. She doesn't even want to think about what happened last time she went away without informing anyone. Millie slips out of the room she had been permitted to stay in she walked down the hall to a bedroom going unnoticed by all maids as she slipped in. When she entered to her surprise it was Finns room and he was sat watching television.
"Hey um...Finn I'm going to have to leave now thanks for everything."
Said Millie at least showing her gratitude for the boy.
"Don't leave please!"
Said Finn a look at the desperation in his eyes as he begged her to stay at least a little longer.
"Why would I stay ?"
She snapped back her patience running out.
He looked at her in disbelief he didn't understand why she had to be so rude in some Circumstances However, maybe it was just best if she left.
"Fine I was just trying to be nice Jane I at least would've liked to know more than your name."
Millie sighs in deep contemplation.
"Here's a start that's not my name."
She smiled daringly towards Finn, now coming to feel bad for being so rude.
"Meet me at the choclit' shop at 4."
She gave a smile before leaving his room and out of their apartment.

...
Jane really is such a mysterious girl finn thought to him self. For starters Jane isn't even her name. Her decision of where to hang out being the choclit' shop really said a lot about her and her simplicity. Finn smiled to himself satisfied with what the future plan was. It was now 12.30 he had time.
"Finn!"
He heard the booming voice of Eric wolfhard echo as his foot steps got louder. Finn stares at the door his blood pulsing as he gulped, his father was a scary man especially while angry.
1...2...3...
Finn counted in his head before his door was burst open his father storming in.
"Who was that girl!"
His father says nearing Finn the speed of his breath increasing rapidly and his face reddening ridiculously.
Finn just stared at his father and he must've stared a little too long because before he knew it his fathers rough hands had collided with his face. The slap was as loud as a clap and stung his face. It had been an open handed snack and left a red welt behind. Just below his eye was a cut where the ring had caught him. He staggered backwards clutching his face, eyes watering.
Finn had never been hit by anyone of an older age that he should respect.
Eric then grabbed the poor boys shirt whispering
"I don't want to see girls in my house staying overnight,ever."
The stench of whisky strong on his breath. It was only then Finn seemed to pick up on the fact that his father was drunk.
Finn was then thrown back against the bed with force as his father turned and exited the room. He was still in shock as he clutched his face tears spilling out his eyes he fell back onto his bed silently crying. He cried and cried to the point where he wanted to throw up. Yes he hated his parents for their obliviousness but he never expected anyone of them to go this far.
...
Millie was quick to run back to other side of town to her apartment. As she opened the door she saw a cellular device on the table, not a modern one just a small Nokia brick. She looked at it to see a voice message had been received. She picked up the device and shakily moved it towards her ear she listened
In silence breathing heavily scared of what she was about to hear. The voicemail Was quiet for a few seconds before breathing was picked up and dacre spoke. The eerie sound of his voice made the hairs on the back of Her neck stand up.
"Come to headquarters, immediately..."
Once the message was over she obliged instantly. She knew she was in trouble with her boss.
It took a while to finally get there seeing as headquarters was on the outskirts of the bustling city. However, she finally did get there. The building was just as it had always been, a worn out brick structure with that strange melancholic vibe to it. She got out of her car and walked towards the sketchy building she could in some twisted manner call her second home.When she entered she saw the one person she despised the most. As she tried to make her entrance go unnoticed she walked closer and closer to him. That him being
Dacre.
She heard him muttering violent incoherent words which made everything ten times more alarming.
"Millie."
He said in that annoying husky voice of his.
Her eyes widened in fear.
"Where the fuck were you."
The tension of the room grew stronger as he snarled at her. She had no idea of what to say so didn't say a word.Dacre looked at her studying everything about her body before slowly walking towards her. He stopped almost as if he was in deep contemplation before throwing a punch at Millie's stomach she was not prepared for the sudden impact nor in the presence of mind to tighten her abdominal muscles. She choked hideously as she struggled to continue standing up straight. She felt like she was going to throw up but put all her power into not doing so. He pulled her towards him briefly his breath the stench of cigarettes.
"I don't want to see you go against my orders ever again got that ?"
He whispered in her ear A little too close for her liking.
"Yes"
Millie gulped as Dacre let go of her then unexpectedly with much more impact his hand cracks across her face snapping it back with the force of his blow and causing her head to reel sickeningly as it slams into the wall behind her. Black dots cover her vision as she fights to keep her eyes open letting out a little gasp of pain, she gets up getting away out the door as fast as she could.
Millie knew where she was going to at this exact moment there was really only one place she could. Her house was dark and isolating so She of course she wouldn't go there. She only continued heading straight to the wealthy side of Newyork to see a certain someone.
...
Lmao hey I'm barely getting views but it's fine I'm just waiting it out 😘❤️