𝟠.𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 ?

"Give me something to think about that's not the shit in my head."

...
It had been a while before Finn started to stir awake. He opened his eyes slowly and flinched due to the lighting of the room.
The sharp pain on the side of his cheek reminded him of the events that had taken place earlier in the day, less than a millisecond later the familiar stinging sensation began again.His mind appeared to be away from his body as he thought absentmindedly about nothing to be honest. He needed a distraction so put on the radio. His foot tapped the floor in sync with the rhythm currently playing.
"Don't stop belivin', a classic by the band Journey."
He muttered under his breath.
Just a small town girl livin' in a lonely world she took the midnight train goin' anywhere...
The song started playing echoing of all walls as he turned the dial on the electronic device increasing the sound. He sang along smoothly and steadily.
Just a city boy born and raised in south Detroit he took the midnight train goin' anywhere...
The sound of thudding only had his undivided attention and he did not at all realise that someone was coming up the stairs. He just shook off the sound seeing as there were numerous different explanations for the constant tedious noise.
It was only when he had realised that someone was now standing in his room, his singing abruptly ended as he blushed seeing the girl he was so intrigued by standing in front of him. He smiled sheepishly before his look soon turned to one of concern.
"Hey hey, sweets what happened to your face?"
He walked closer to her raising his hand and gently running it across the hideous purple bruise located on her jaw and cheek.
"It doesn't matter."
She sighed looking at him before he was pulled into a bone crushing hug. The girl let her warm salty tears slip out stinging the left side of her cheek due to the bruise. By this point finn did not care about anything else but the poor girl in his hands as she cried silently all while shaking vigorously.
He hesitated for a moment before stroking her hair gently whispering.
"It's ok...shh."

This was just one story however, somewhere across the town disturbing plans were being enforced.
...
"I'm planning something."
Dacre muttered darkly under his breath while staring towards Caleb one of his guards.
"Like what?"
Replied Caleb eagerly all with the same dark voice.
"To kill."
Dacre said finally looking up muttering the dark, vile words.
"To kill who..."
Caleb said wanting the great suspense to end.
"Millie Bobby brown."
Dacre said abruptly finishing his short sentence. He smiled devilishly. What he needed Millie for was slowly coming towards an end and she had started becoming more useless throughout her time.
Sadistic people think cynically...
It was true. Dacre was a vile human a complete psychopath, he took pleasure in seeing innocent people suffer, but the blood never was on his hands, he always miraculously had someone else to take the blame.that person would then become guilty. In all honestly they have no choice, once you join there's no going back due to the risk of exposure,never trust anybody not even the closest of friends.
Unfortunately, some were born into the business...just as Millie herself. You see both her parents had been addicted to drugs for the most of their lives. Her mother still was today except Millie currently was not in contact with her just as it has been for the previous 10 years. But, for real Millie did not give two shits.
She remembers that day when she was found left alone in her apartment. Everything was cold empty dark and isolated. And for three whole days she waited for when her mother would return.
Early in the morning of that third day was when Dacre came.
"Where's my mum...?"
Millie said as her whole body shook with fear of the potential intruder.
"Shhh it's ok she's coming."
And like that Millie believed every single sick lie that she had been told by Dacre.
But no. Not anymore.
And she might have to pay for her actions in more of a worse way than she would've ever expected.
...
It was approaching around 9pm and Millie and Finn had decided a few hours ago that they were no longer bothered about going to the choclit' shop. So instead they just lay in silence. Occasionally Millie would Sniff and Finn would be so tempted to grab her hand and tell her it's ok, but he just didn't have the courage and continued to resist the urge.
Maybe it was a little weird but Millie smelt like peaches with a hint of the cigarettes that she enjoyed so much.
With great confidence Finn turned over to Millie to see her already facing his direction.
"Who did this to you peaches?"
Finn asked for the second time that day.
"Peaches?"
Finn ignored her question and he traced his hand along her delicate cheeks
Finn went to pick up the soaked a towel Millie was holding then laid the cold compress across her eye and cheek. She lay huddled on the bed taking the tiniest corner up, finn then settled to Face her more comfortably making sure there was still a space between the two. That was until finn shifted closer to her their hands merely touching.
"What are you up to wolfhard?"
Millie questioned a smile on her face.
God he loved that smile.
"Um nothing I'm not doing anything night."
He rambled as he reached to turn off the light.
Finn couldn't directly pin what it was but he New this girl was special
And hope
She'd stay in his life. But then again, she wasn't very predictable.she carried a distinctive odour that seemed to be a bit of both negative and positive.
...
Lmao hey! It's been ages sorry but ykkk thanks for so many views