• Bunny •

The club was thriving with the erotic sound of techno as Kim Taehyung walked inside with his head held high and a serious look in his eyes. It had been a long day for him and all he wanted to do was wind down and enjoy some good quality entertainment.

He pushed back his blond hair from his eyes and clicked his tongue as he walked over to a booth in front of a stage where he watched two dancers sway to the rhythm of the music while grinding on a pole. The damp smell of sweat mixed with cheap perfume made his nose twitch and his skin crawl with disgust. Typical for a strip club. 

It was always the same shit to him and quite frankly he grew bored of it.

"Mr. Kim, here is your drink." A waitress announced as she gently placed a glass of whiskey on the table.

Taehyung grabbed the drink and took a sip as he waved off the waitress. She didn't move right away as she bit her lip and watched him drink, no doubt she was entranced by his perfection. But Taehyung held no interest in her and she took the hint very well when he gave her a hard stare as if telling her to fuck off

Quickly she scurried off and left Taehyung alone to relax. But he was once again visited and this time it was a pale man with mint green hair and a sardonic smile. 

"Taehyung, nice to see you again." the man said as he sat down next to Taehyung. "What brings you back into my club? Business or pleasure."

"I've had enough business for today, Yoongi hyung." Taehyung muttered as he kept his eyes on the two women dancing on stage and leisurely sipped his whisky. "I'm here for pleasure but I've yet to receive it." he muttered as he glanced over to his hyung with a raised brow. "I thought this club was the best in town." he mocked. 

"It is." Yoongi said with a smile as he rose to his feet and rolled his shoulders back. "I got just the pleasure you need." he said as he went off to the side of the stage and whispered something to the guard before returning to the booth with Taehyung. 

Instantly the music stopped and both women on stage picked up whatever money they made and hurried off for the next act. 

"What's going on?" Taehyung asked as the lights went low and the music changed. 

"Just watch." Yoongi replied with a wide gummy smile as he sat back in his seat.

A thin veil of smoke hovered over the air as a figure appeared from the shadows. Taehyung's breath was caught in the back of his throat as a young man stepped forward onto the stage. 

Thick thighs that squeezed into black booty shorts, toned abs that glistened with sweat, and deliciously chocolate brown hair topped with pink bunny ears; the young man held Taehyung's full attention and he wanted more. 

Like him, many others around were entranced by the beauty on the stage, some even running up to give the man their money even though he hasn't done anything yet. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, get ready to play with Bunny!" the announcer called out and everyone either cheered or practically had an orgasm. 

The music started to play and the young man began to sway his hips to the rhythm, not once missing a beat as he grabbed the pole and swung around effortlessly. The way his arm muscle flexed with each movement twisted a knot inside Taehyung's stomach and made his cock twitch with desire. 

With every twist and turn, the young man had caught everyone's full attention and was only getting started. He gripped the pole with both hands and flipped himself over while spreading his legs apart, the bulge in his tight shorts stood out prominently, making all the men and women scream in pleasure. 

The young man flipped himself once more before slowly sliding down the pole until he reached the ground. With a final hip thrust into the air and another set of screams from the spectators, the young man rose to his feet and bowed before everyone as the music faded off and the lights went back on.