• Under Control •

Final Chapter

"Taehyung!" Jungkook couldn't believe his eyes as he stares at Taehyung standing at the doorway with a wide smile on his face. 

"Hey bunny, i'm here." Taehyung greets as he enters the room and goes over to Jungkook. He unties him from the chair and pulls him up for a kiss. 

Jungkook kisses him back, but Taehyung senses his hesitation and pulls away with a raised brow. "Jungkook? What's wrong." he asks and Jungkook looks away from Taehyung, over to Johnny whom was dead in the corner. 

"You..shot him.." he whispers and Taehyung lets out a long sigh, knowing that he had to explain himself. 

"Jungkook, I had to. You and I both know we aren't dealing with ordinary people."

"I know, you all are part of the Mafia." Jungkook looks to Taehyung with a hard glare. "Why didn't tell me?" he asks. 

Taehyung grabs Jungkook's hands and pulls them to his lips, kissing them gently. "I'm sorry baby. I know I should have told you, but I was scared you might leave me knowing I was in the mafia." he admits, his heart already was stammering inside his chest at the blank expression on Jungkook's face. 

Jungkook was scared to know that his boyfriend was part of the Mafia, but after living with Taehyung for months, he knew that mafia or not, Taehyung would always love him and protect him. 

"I just want you to be completely honest with me, that's all I ask." says Jungkook as he caresses Taehyung's face. 

"I will. From now on, i'll always be honest with you. No more secrets, I promise." Taehyung pulls Jungkook in for a soft kiss. 

"I just love happy endings." 

Jungkook and Taehyung pull away from each other to see Jin and Namjoon standing by the door with warm smiles.

"Taehyung, as much as we love happy reunions, we need to go. The place is set to blow up." Namjoon urges and Taehyung nods in agreement as he takes Jungkook's hand and leads him out of the room. 

The group runs down the hall, back into the nightclub where the chaos had begun. There was a massive shoot out between Taehyung's men and Yoongi's men. Hoseok was standing behind a fallen table, shooting out into the open with a wide smile. 

Jimin was crouched behind a pillar, waiting for the bullets to cease so that he can take action of his own. 

"Namjoon, get Jungkook and the others out of here! I'm going for Yoongi." Taehyung orders as he reloads his weapon. 

"No! I won't leave you!" Jungkook pleads as he grabs onto Taehyung's arm, forcing him to stay. 

"Jungkook, it's too dangerous in here. This place is a war zone and I'm not putting you in anymore danger." he warns. "Go with Namjoon."

"But Taehyung-"

"I SAID GO!" Taehyung shouts, making the hairs on Jungkook's skin stand. 

"Jungkook, please listen to Taehyung." Jin urges as he tugs at Jungkook's arm, but the younger yanks himself away and pulls Taehyung in for a deep kiss.