THREE

Literally no one acknowledged the sex scene last chapter so I guess I won't write another one 💀

Also, who should I write a fanfic about next? I was thinking about Dave East but yall let me know. Now is the chance for your opinion/voice to be heard.

Thanks so much for the votes and comments, I promise in a few chapters the book will start getting more interesting. I love you all.

Omniscient

Michael scratched his head, "Wait, are you sure that you saw her? What is she even doing in California?"

Chris let out an exasperated sigh, "Nigga, I'm sure I saw her."

Michael, Chris, and China sat in Chris' living room eating the rest of their food from Potbelly. They dropped Sevyn off at home since she has an early music video shoot. This was more like a traditional thing, after going out all night they usually get something to eat and crash at Chris' place and hang out until the sun comes up. Chris' house was the go-to place if you wanted to chill, relax, find inspiration or create music.

"I haven't spoken to her in like five years," China said to herself.

China and Trinity were like sisters. They got along well and never really fought over anything. The way they fell off sucks and it shouldn't have happened, but once her modeling career took off, her and Trinity's relationship went downhill from there. She has responsibilities now like taking care of her baby boy, King, and making club appearances. She felt bad Trinity haven't met King yet, and she feels even worse she made Sevyn the godmother.

"Why didn't shawty say anything?" Michael asked taking a sip of his Oreo milkshake.

"I mean, why should she? We're the ones who abandoned her back in New York while she was locked up in that psych ward." China rested her head in her hands, "After our careers took off, we just forgot all about her. She probably don't fuck with us no more."

"Babe, stop feeling guilty."

"Nah, China is right. I feel like shit, and when our eyes met, the look she gave me was cold. Like we didn't have a past together or something. Like I was some stranger ass nigga."

Chris replayed the scene in his head over and over. Trinity giving him that cold, empty look didn't sit right with him. Her leaving in the middle of his performance with Trey Songz made his blood boil but he couldn't help to admire how gorgeous she was. He's never seen her with short blonde hair or a full face of makeup but she looked beautiful. She was always so naturally beautiful to him.

"The phone goes both ways," Michael shrugged taking another sip.

"Shut yo' dumb ass up," China rolled her eyes slapping the back of his head.

"Nah like deadass, when Trinity first got admitted, we kept in contact with her and she didn't respond to our texts or calls. So why should I feel guilty about not talking to her in five years? She's my little sis and everything but I'm not kissing her ass. Like I said, the phone goes both ways."

"She had no phone privileges when she was first admitted. My mom told me on the day of our flight, she came to China's house to say goodbye but we left already."

Michael sighed, "So what now?"

"She doesn't have the same number anymore, I've already tried contacting her. We have to catch her at a club or another event or something." China added