THIRTEEN

Are y'all scared to comment on sex scenes? LMAO I'd like to know, honestly.

And sorry if this chapter makes me seem illiterate I'm not on my laptop (broken charger) which has my editing software.

The Next Night

Snack bowls of assorted cookies, chips, and candy were laid out on Kyra's kitchen island. The girls took a trip to Walmart and brought Skittles, gummy bears, Doritos, Flamin Hot Cheetos, Grandma's cookies and the whole nine yards.

They had several black romance movies lined up along with a few 90s classics. After watching them all, the quartet sat around bonding and talking among each other.

"Girl, I saw bitches I've never seen in person tonight and all I can say is FaceTune is one hell of an app." China sighed plopping down next to Kyra with a paper bowl full of gummy candy, "Other than that, the event was bomb and Chris, Michael, and Sevyn all performed well."

Sevyn smiled to herself, patting herself on the back, "I'll be right back, I have to pee." Sevyn said as they all nodded.

Sevyn got up from the recliner chair and made a beeline for the stairs. She quickly went up the stairs and entered Kyra's room.

She listened as she could still hear the girl's conversation from downstairs, as their voices bounced off the large walls.

"That's good," Trinity nodded taking a handful of hot Cheetos and stuffing her face, "I saw some people Instagram and Snapchat stories, it looked like the venue was packed."

She rolled her eyes hearing Trinity talk with her mouth full. What does Chris see in her?

Her eyes landed right on the yellow pill capsule that sat on Trinity's side of the bed. She quickly grabbed the capsule and opened it, dumping the placebo pills into her hands and stuffing the capsule into her deep onesie pocket.

"It was! It was a nice turn out though, more than last year. The vibe and atmosphere were unmatched," China nodded.

She entered the connected bathroom and flushed pills down the toilet, making sure every single pill went down the toilet. She quickly washed her hands and exited out of the bathroom, making her way towards the step.

Trinity turned her attention to Kyra who was scrolling through her news feed. "And what about you, Ky? How was the fitting?"

"It was boring as hell without you. I wish you would've been able to come." She pouted resting her head on Trinity's shoulder, "We would've fuck shit up in front of those white folks." She joked.

Sevyn stopped in the foyer, where all of their bags sat neatly at the front door, and walked over over to hers. She sneakily stuffed the empty prescribed pill bottle in her bag unnoticed and took her previous seat in the recliner chair.

"Hopefully I get another opportunity to work with you and your team again."

Trinity doesn't know when that will be, but she hopes to redeem herself so she can work with her best friend soon.

Sevyn made a face which no one caught and continued eating her cookies.

"I bumped into Kid Ink on my way there though, ugh he's so fine." Kyra bit her lip shaking her head.