EIGHT

Also, so sorry for being on a month hiatus. I've been feeling really insecure about this story and I've been thinking hard on how I will progress this story. It hasn't been getting many votes/comments so it isn't very motivating for me to update. Please bear with me as I'm in the process of writing my Dave East book.

I don't know if I'll make a change based on your answers but a reader brought it to my attention and I wanted to hear everyone's thoughts. Does it bother you that there aren't any point of views and it's more so written in the third person? Point of view or no point of view? 

one week later

"So it's been a whole week since we had that talk. If you don't want to make it official, I understand. We can keep it casual, Trinity. I'd love it if we were together but I like what we have going on also."

Trinity sighed, "Trey," She started. "I just have a lot of things going on right now that's work-related, I'm not here on vacation. There are too many things on my plate right now to add a relationship on top of it all. Besides, I don't see how we could be exclusive if you live here and I live across the country."

When Trinity would just fly out here to visit Kyra, the thought of her and Trey being exclusive always came across her mind.  It's weird that when she wanted to be exclusive with Trey, he wanted to just be friends with benefits. Now that Trinity would rather keep the friends with benefits title with Trey, he wants to be exclusive. 

Trinity would have been down for a relationship just a few days ago, but her business is now starting to pick up. Things are just too complicated right now.

Now that she's here strictly for business, she just doesn't have the time to juggle a relationship. Kyra's premiere is coming up in just a few days and it's important to both her and Kyra. She has to be on her A-game.

"Move to Los Angeles. Simple." He shrugged.

Trinity laughed out loud, taking a swig of water that sat on the nightstand, "Boy, you funny." She reached for her bra that rested at the edge of the bed, "My father and I moved from here to New York for a reason. The L.A life isn't me anymore, I've grown accustomed to New York. My pops is in New York, I refuse to leave him."

"Trinity, there are way more opportunities here than in New York, and all of your friends are out here too." He debated.

Trinity sat back against the headboard with her arms crossed, thinking about what he's saying. Her father loves New York, he reminds her all the time that moving there was the best decision he's ever made. He was able to build up his own staffing agency company while being in New York. Trinity knew he wouldn't leave his company for anything. He worked so hard just to get to where he is now. 

"I'm not pressuring you to move here, but just think about it," Trey added. 

He got up and slipped his boxers on, making a beeline to the connected bathroom. Trinity groaned laying back in the bed as he left his bedroom.

'''

"Okay," Trinity started as she walked out of the bathroom with a cup of water in her hand. 

She walked over to her side of the bed, picking up her medication that sat on the side table. She took her medication and washed it down with the tap water as Kyra sat her Macbook pro to the side, giving Trinity her undivided attention.