Chapter 1

"Sssshhh, sshhh, it's okay baby I'm here" looking up I see Danny as he hugs me tightly. My eyes are saw and wet. I can't stop crying, I don't like to cry. But mummy is gone and so is Daddy, that makes me cry.

"Danny, I... m.m..miss themm" I choke out between sobs.

Danny just pulls me harder into his chest and kisses my forehead.

"I know baby, I miss them too, but you've got to go to sleep now babe, okay?" I nodded my head.

"Danny?"

"Yes baby" he cooed.

"Can I sleep with you tonight please" I begged.

"Of course baby, come here" he ushered and picked me up.

———————-

I woke up on Danny's bed, he wasn't there though. Sliding myself down off the tall bed I raced to my bedroom to get dressed. Killian told me he loves me
in these black jeans so he bought them for me and they're my favourite so I put them on and a silly shirt Ronan got me, as well as my new glasses.

Going down stair I ran to go find my brothers, and if they weren't around maybe to find my way to the cookie jar.

Sneaking around, I saw nobody. So I ran to the cupboard and climbed three shelves, finally reaching the cookie jar just as I was about to grab it. Leo snatched me away.

"Now what do you think you're doing up there baby"
He chuckled.

"I was looking for an apple" I stated.

"An apple I see, now why would there be an apple at the top of the cupboard?"

"Because.... because... I remember Killian putting one there" I confirmed.

"No you didn't babe" an amused Killian stated.

"Ohh sowwy, it was Roro" I reinstated.

"Not me either baby" Ronan said.

"Danny?" I stated which turned more into a question.

" I don't think soo baby" Leo laughed along with the other 3 of my brothers.

"You know that you can't have cookies in the morning" Danny warmed as he picked me up from Leo.

"I sowwy" I apologised.

Daniel was my biggest brother he said he was
20. He was kind and nice, only sometime he would
Get mad and when he was it was scary. He was always looking after me. Danny said he works as his own boss and owns it himself, he says he can Show up late and Do whatever he wants. I want to be my own boss too one day. He takes care of all of us. I wanted to be just like him.

Leo was  18, his last year of high school he said he wants to be a lawyer. He says he will be someone that will help people that need it the most. Leo was the sweetest one out of all my brothers, I don't think he's ever really been against me, or even raised his voice. He was the kindest person I knew.

Killian is 17 is an asshole- my brothers say. He was mean to everyone , except me, he said as his babygirl I held a special place in His heart, one that no one could fill.

Ronan, he was 15 and a real goofball and was really funny. He always made laugh always cracking a joke. He is the funniest person I know. I love all my brothers very much. They aremy bestest friends.

"Ohh my baby girl looks so cute today," Killian ushered as he picked me up from my brothers and started to kiss all over my face.

"Sto..stop Lian, your tickling me" I squealed he just laughed.