IMPORTANT

Okay sorryy lovlies I know your all sick of me telling you I'm going to update then don't I've just been really unmotivated with this book, though I will finish it as it only has a couple of chapters left.

Though my heart and planing has been put into a new book that is AGAINST ALL CLICHES I wanted to write a werewolf book that isn't your basic omega is the mate of an alpha who doesnt love her at first but then she gets kidnapped and he saves her and they fall in love after 2 days. NO I WANTED TO WRITE SOMETHING ORIGINAL AND I REALLY LIKE THE STORY I HAVE PLANNED OUT. ITS ABOUT A BADASS BITCH FEMALE LEAD 

 ITS ABOUT A BADASS BITCH FEMALE LEAD 

Description

Cursed. Cruel. Cunning

Three words to describe Carmen. Another is cursed or condemended. Live. Die. Live. die. It's repetitive for carmen. There's no escape from her personal hell - life. They say time toughens the soul. What they didn't know is that in Carmen's case, time kills the soul. Scars upon scars litter her . Just because her new skin doesn't show them doesn't mean they're not there. Men, the cause of them. Each life she lives her hope for men becomes less and less. Born into the Sanguinem Luna crushed the last of her hopes. Rejecting her Alpha mate she leaves in search for triumph. She knows she will be back, for his heart. Oh, you thought I meant figurativley. No she's back to rip his beating heart from his coward body, stare into his sinful eyes and smirk as his blood drips down her "dainty hands."She has her soul set on destroying everything that was ruled by the hands of males. Would the flirtatious rogue she picked up on the way convince her otherwise, or help her carry out her Insurrectional plans.

The first chapters up now and the second will be up soon so please give it a read I promise you will enjoy it ;)