Chapter 2

Danny dressed me up today. He said on the weekends I need to look extra cute to 'pick up girls'. Goodness me, that boy likes girls tooo much. He's gonna get cooties. But Danny does get me pretty clothes, today I had a pretty flowery top and a white skirt with Flowers in my hair.

Danny looked up and down at me and smiled.

"You look beautiful my baby" he said as he kissed my head.

"Now let's get you downstairs and have some breakfast before our amazing day"

"But you better run, or I'll catch you" He smirked.

Oh no, nothing good happens when he catches me

So suddenly I took off running. I ran as fast as I could down the stairs hoping Danny wouldn't catch me. But before I could catch myself, I tripped on my toes and landed face first on the ground.

Groaning I pulled myself up, tears started filling my eyes. My breathing became tight as the pain was all over me.

"Lyssy, Baby" Killian called out as he saw me on the floor. He picked me up, held me tight, and started to sway me back a forth.

I let a loud cry, the fall hurt. Like a bitch. Danny's footsteps came down the stairs.

"God Daniel! I thought you would be a bit more mature than the other two! Letting her run down the stairs! How idiotic are you!" Killian shouted.

"Boy! You better shut up before I do something I might regret" Daniel threatens.

"Baby are you okay?" Killian asks looking down at me.
He shifts me in his arms and I groan in pain.

"Son of a bitch" I mumble.

"What did you say Alyssa? I told you not to swear, your too young" Daniel warmed.

"Sowwy" I apologised.

"Oh Kay Lian, I am good" I sighed hopping down.

"Let's go to the Zoo!!" I screamed and ran to the kitchen as the boys chuckled behind me.

————————

Looking around I saw heaps of different types of animals - that were caged.

Why were the poor animals caged? Why couldn't they be free? Like me. They need to be free. Okay let's think of a plan.

Roro was next to me talking to some girl while I was on the bench, Danny and Leo were getting food and Lian is in the toilet, this gives me 10 minutes to think of one great escape plan.

Okay, so I will ask Roro to take me to the wolf's then, I will slip through the bars and open the door so they can escape, then I will jump on one of their backs and take them to the giraffes. After I will go around freeing every animal one by one. This sounds like a great plan. Okay, time to put it in action.

"RORO!" I shout.

I see him scratch his head as he continues to talk to the girl. That dick. He's ignoring me.

"RrOoNnAaN!!!" I complain.

"Yes lyssa?" He grits through a smile.

"Can u pweaseeeee take me to see the wolfies?" I beg.

"Uhh, not right now hun, wait till Danny gets back."

"No, I want to go now!" I stomped.

"Arhhh fine." Whispering something to the girl he then comes and picks me up.

"Your lucky your cute" he mumbles as he pulls me towards the wolf's.

Okay finally, we're at the wolf cage. Ahhh there so cute. But so sad. Poor wolfies don't worry I'll free you. I just have to distract my idiot brother. A girl. Yes this will work perfectly.

Looking around I see a brown haired girl shyly looking at Roro, she will do.

" Hey Ro" I whispered.

"Yeah" he replied

"That girl over there is looking at you, you should go say hi"

"Ohhh yeah she is, okay stay here!" He warned.

Soon he turns his back and walks over to the girl, perfect. My plan will work just fine.

Crawling through the crowds of people I finally see the wolves. I walk up to the cage and touch the bars.

" ALYSSA!!!"

Uh oh.

"Hey Leo!" I smile sheepishly.

"What are you doing here?" I ask innocently.

"What do you think you are doing!" He yelled angrily at me. Leo yelled at me.

Leo is mad at me. Leo has never been mad. Oh no I'm so bad. I made Leo mad. Leo yelled at me.

My eyes start stinging as I look into Leo's eyes. My eyes fill with tears as I look at Leo.

"I'm so sowwy Leo, I-i just wanted the wolfies to be free, I didnt want you to be mad. Please don't be mad at me. I won't ever cry again or be naughty. Pwease" I start sobbing.

"Shhhh shhh, hey Alyssa, baby, I'm not mad, I was just scared, that you were going to get hurt. It's okay baby." He lulled as he picked me up.

"Hey, why don't we go get some ice cream huh?" He asked

I just nodded, to tired to say anything. But not tired enough to miss out on ice cream.

Walking back to my brothers Roro looked very upset and Danny and Lian looked extremely mad.

"Hey baby" Killian cooed as he picked me up.

"We were so worried. Don't ever run of like that again okay"

"Yes Lian, I pwomise"

"Ok, lets get some ice cream then" Danny cheers.

The rest of the day went great. Though Roro has to go home for some reason. Other than that it was great I saw penguins and elephants and giraffes. But Danny explained to me that the animals like being here and that this is their home, they get fed and cleaned. So maybe it's not that bad, although I still feel a little bad for them.

This weekend was great. But I'm not looking forward to going to school and having to see that bitch tomorrow.
—————————
Hey sorry it's been a while, hopefully I get an update or two in a week!!!!
Love you, comment any ideas or adventures for Alyssa and maybe even lily next!!