The best cure for Jealousy is Pranks

"Dunder Mifflin this is Pam."The receptionist had answered from the front desk,twirling a small strand of curly hair between her thin fingers.It had been yet again another uneventful day in the paper business,the boss joking around in his office,the loving receptionist caring for her low paying job,and the desperate salesmen working hard for well earned money.
"Oh,hey Andy.Yes,I'll transfer you right away."She said through the handheld phone,unhappy and displeased with who had been on the other line.She pressed the button to transfer the call over to the beautiful saleswoman in front of her.

  Next thing she knew,Lizzy's phone began to ring,the young girl's eyebrows furrowing with confusion as she picked up the phone.
"This is Lizzy how may I help you today?"She said as she turned to the side,meeting eye to eye with her co-worker and friend,Jim.Her confusion was soon met with a bright smile at the sound of her favorite person's voice.
"Of course it's okay!Would you like me to bring you some soup on the way back?"

Conference Room Confessional:
"Andy's out sick today so It's just me.Well,And Jim of course,but it's not the same without Andy.It's more..Quiet."Lizzy said into the camera,looking a bit distressed and distanced.

Lizzy laughed as she scribbled on a yellow post-it-note,the phone pressed between her shoulder blade and head.
"Yeah!Mhm.Okay,well don't get your head stuck between the bars again.Alright,buh-bye."And with that she put the phone back in its place,ending the phone call within a second.Lizzy went back to work as Jim gave the camera a saddened look,quickly hiding it and returning back to his own work.
-------------------------------------------------------
Lizzy sighed as she twirled her favorite blue pen inbetween her fingers,the pen Jim had given her just a few days before.She had finished her work for the day and had been sitting her chair bored out of her mind,her desk being already organized and her computer being wiped clean of completed work and unnessecary websites.

She watched as her fellow salesman,Dwight,got out of his seat,a stack of papers in his hand as he entered Michael's office.Lizzy smiled to herself,an idea forming in her mind as she quickly turned to Jim.
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"She aksed him with a mischevious glint in her eyes.Jim looked up from his sales report,a curious look spreading across his face as he noticed Lizzy's chirpiness.
"That we don't get paid enough for sitting here and doing nothing?"He asked jokingly.

Lizzy giggled softly at Jim's response,trying her best to quickly cover it up for she knew time had been running out.
"No,no.I was thinking that we should pull off a quick prank.You know,on D.W.I.G.H.T."It was Jim's turn to laugh.
"You know he can't hear you from here right?You don't have to spell his name out and besides,I'm sure he'd know how to spell his own name."Lizzy gave him an appointed look,This causing the both of them to laugh.
"Okay,okay.You got any ideas,Walker?"He asked her through his fit of laughter.

  Lizzy clamed down and gave him another bright smile,excited to share her prank with the world.
"Okay,I was thinking we take all his writing utensils and replace them with this box of color crayons."She instructed as she withdrew a box of Crayola crayons out of her desk drawer.Jim just gave her a smile back,the prank sounding silly to him but otherwise interesting.
"That's a great idea!"He exclaimed to her,slight sarcasm dripping in his voice as he watched Lizzy move towards Dwight's desk with the coloring utensil.

  Lizzy grinned as she replaced all Dwight's pencils and pens with her box of crayons,hurrying to her seat with the empty box shortly after.She giggled as she watched Dwight reappear from Michael's office from over Jim's shoulder,the man returning to his seat with a freshly signed stack of papers.He frowned when he reached for his usual pen,the ink being replaced with colorful wax on his paper.

"Alright,who did this?"Dwight asked,clearly stressed.Jim had been pretending to do his work while Lizzy looked dkwn at her blank conputer screen,her hand covering up her cheesy smile.
"It was you,wasn't it?"He said to Jim,a pointed finger in the man's face.Jim shook his head,his face innocent and unaware of what was happening.Dwight kept his strict face as he turned quickly to the grinning Lizzy.

  "So it was you!"He accused as he pointed a finger in her face.Lizzy just covered her face with her hand,tearing up as she tried her best to hide her laughter.
"I'm I'm telling Mich-MICHAEL!"He yelled as he abruptly stood up from his chair and marched bacm into the manager's office.

  Lizzy just shook her head with laughter,her eyes barely able to look over at Jim who wore a huge grin upon his face.He looked over at the camera,shaking his head as he began to chuckle at the girl's behaviour towards the poorly exacuted prank.

  Conference Room Confessional:
  Jim stared into the camera as he smiled widely,his index finger playing with his lips yet again.
"She's so cheesy yet...yet so cute."