The light at the end of Her dark tunnel

Sniffles could be heard throughout the silent office as Lizzy made her way to the breakroom,her eyes bloodshot and her nose a light tint of pink. She wiped her nose on her sweater sleeve as she opened the door,her coworkers giving her sympathetic glances and words full of sorrow along the way.

Conference Room Confessional:
"Lizzy's dog past away yesterday so she's feeling pretty sad."Andy announced to the camera,giving it a fake look of sadness.

"Hey Lizzy,"Andy said smoothly as he followed her into the small room,"How are you holding up?"Lizzy turned to look at him slowly,her body shaking as she began to cry again.Andy took no hesitation in hugging her closely,his eyes showing nothing but love.
"Hey,Hey.It's alright."He whispered,trying to calm her down.
"No!It's not alright!Biscuit was my best friend!"Lizzy said with a sore voice,Her eyes being flooded with warm tears.

Andy took a step away and looked down on her.
"It is alright.I mean we can always get you a new dog,right?"Lizzy glared at him as she wiped her nose again,Storming out of the room and back to her seat.Andy sighed as he stood there for a moment,questioning on how to further comfort his girlfriend.

Meanwhile,Lizzy took a seat at her desk yet again,Recollecting herself as she restarted her computer.
"Hey,You okay?"Jim whispered from beside her,his eyes showing concern and pity towards the girl.Lizzy gave him a quick glance and nodded her head.
"Yeah."She whispered,giving him a small smile.
-------------------------------------------------------
Later that day,Lizzy had been called into Michael's office.Though she didn't want to walk through the door to his room,she knew she had to.
"You wanted to see me?"She asked,her voice just above a whisper as she shut the wooden door quietly.
"Oh,Yes!Why have a seat,Lizzy..Lizzy Mcguire."He said as he pointed his fingers at her in a playful tone.

Lizzy just bit her lip,refraining herself from saying anything further as she took a seat in front of her boss' desk.Michael cleared his throat in a more serious manner as he pushed his chair closer to the girl.
"So I heard Biscuit died."He said in a whisper,His face full of seriousness.Lizzy nodded with teary eyes,her gaze dropping downwards as she played with her fingers anxiously.
"Would you like to talk about it?"He asked,only for her to shake her head in response.

Michael let out an annoyed sigh as he turned his attention towards the side.
"Damnit."Lizzy looked up at him slowly,Her eyes filled with sadness and confusion as she wiped her nose again.
"I-I'm sorry."She said,her voice cracking and giving away with every word she spoke.
"Just get out."He said as he pointed towards the door.

Lizzy stormed out of the room and out of the office,a painful sob flowing from her throat as she let the tears fall from her eyes for the twentieth time that day.

Conference Room Confessional:
"What can I say?I like gossip,I like drama.And if my employees aren't willing to give me the inside scoop,Then..They're dead to me."Michael said as he gave a serious look into the camera,his elbow propped up on his desk as he played with a pen he had recently found.

The sun beat down upon the building as Lizzy placed herself on the curb,quickly hiding her face with her palms.Her body shook with sadness,her throat beginning to hurt as she continued to cry.She began to feel alone,her sadness worsening as she clutched onto the tissue she stole from Pam's desk.

It had been the sound of the door shutting behind her that made her feel less alone.It had been the familiar smell of paper and special cologne that filled her nose,making her feel oh-so-happy again.She sniffled as she slowly looked up at him.

"Hey,are you Ok-"She quickly leapt into his side,Not giving him the chance to finish his sentence for she wrapped her small arms around his Heavy figure too soon.He wrapped an arm around her shoulders,a smile toying at his lips as he looked down upon her.
"Thank You,Jim."