All Good Things Must Come To An End

With her head held high,Lizzie grabbed her lunch out of the community fridge and headed for the quiet space listed in the back of the office. It had been a slow yet quiet day at work and she wasn't about to spend her break in silence. Swinging the door open, she found her cherry red lips pulling back into a wide grin and the grip on her brown paper bag tightening.
"Hey,Toby!"She greeted,catching the attention of the HR rep sitting not but ten feet away from her.

Conference Room Confessional:
"Yes,I've been eating with Toby lately.He's just been so nice to me ever since Biscuit died. And not to mention that he enjoys when I rant about how annoying Andy has been to me recently.Plus,"Lizzie explained to the camera,leaning in a bit to make sure no one else would here her,"No one else really likes him?"

"Heyyy!"Toby replied,his voice drawing out in his usual nervous and chipper tone as he put aside his work to look at Lizzie. Taking a seat next to her new friend, Lizzie pulled out her Grilled cheese and homemade tomato soup.

Conference Room Confessional:
"Yes,I-I like Lizzie,"Toby said anxiously into the camera,"She's just such a nice gal."

"You mind if I eat?"Lizzie politely asked,gesturing towards her cheesy sandwich.
"No,please go ahead."Toby said as leaned forward slightly,giving Lizzie's lunch a quick glance.He grinned at her tired and beautiful state.
"So how is everything?"He asked her as he watched her take a small bit of her sandwich.
"Mm,thing's are okay."She said with a mouthful of food,a slight nod coming from her head.
"Good,that's good."

There was a short,awkward pause after Toby's distant words,Lizzy soon finishing her sandwich as she dusted off her hands.It was then that the connecting door bursted open.
"Is it true?"Andy yelled,his eyes watering as he looked between the saleswoman and HR rep.
Lizzie stood up quickly,her face concerned as she gave Toby a quick glance,the man looking shocked himself.
"Is what true,Andy?"
"You're breaking up with me?"

Lizzie sighed as she slowly walked towards him,her hand gently reaching for his arm.
"Guys this doesn't seem like a great-"
"Shut up,Toby!"Andy yelled,tears now falling from his eyes as he looked down at Lizzie who let out a heavy sigh.
"Andy,Listen-"
"Are The rumors true or not!"Andy yelled,interrupting the smaller girl before him.Lizzie took a short pause to recollect her thoughts

"Yes..The rumors are true."She said,glancing away from the now sad salesman.
"Oh god!"Andy wailed,tears now flowing from his face as he turned to hit the wall.Lizze Flinched as Toby gave an uncomfortable look towards the nearest camera

Conference Room Confessional:
"Yes..I've been meaning to break up with Andy for awhile now,but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.However,now that someone decided to spread rumors around..I'm free!"Lizzie exclaimed,trying her best to make light of the uncomfortable situation she was in.

Andy pointed an upset finger into the camera,tears still falling from his eyes.
"I don't know why she broke up with me but if it's some other guy..I will hurt him!"