New beginnings?

It was that day-The day after she had broken up with Andy Bernard-That Lizzie skipped into the office,hanging up her coat with a chirp expression spread amongst her face.This had caught the attention of Jim,His eyebrows scrunching in confusion as he watched his friend take a seat at her desk.

"What's got you in a good mood?"He asked her,leaning further back in his chair with his pen gently placed between his lips.
"I don't know what you're talking about,I'm always in a good mood."Lizzie said with ease,Giving Jim a quick glance as she waited for her computer to start up.This left the man to give the camera his signature look,soon returning to the work he had temporarily put off.

Conference Room Confessional:
"That's a lie,I'm never in this good of a mood.But for some reason I feel more free without Andy,like there's not a little pester on my shoulder nagging me on what I should do."Lizzie shrugged carelessly.

Across the room however,Andy could be seen with a more somber look,his eyes heavy as he let out a dramatic sigh.His desk neighbor,Phyllis Vance,Gave him an annoyed glance as she clicked away at her computer.

Conference Room Confessional:
"I know Lizzie broke up with Andy,the whole office knows it at this point,but does he have to be so dramatic about it?It's getting kind of annoying."Phyllis whispered into the small camera lense.
-------------------------------------------------------
  As Lizzie's lunch break neared she could hear her stomach begin to grumble,her blood pressure slowly dropping for she was getting hungry.She arose from her desk and began to make her way towards the breakroom,only to be stopped by Jim who was also going on his lunch break as well.Lizzie's brows shot up with surprise as she watched her friend also rise from his desk.

  "Uh hey,do you maybe want to grab lunch at Chili's or something?"The question alone had caused the female to blush with excitement.Never was she asked out to lunch let alone by someone who she felt so close with.
"Um,Yeah sure!Let me just grab my purse and we can go."She replied with a bright smile,making sure to give the closest camera a look of shock and joy.
-------------------------------------------------------
  That evening had been one of the best for Lizzie.Not only did she enjoy herself but she enjoyed the little time spent between her and Jim.It felt almost new to her,like she had never had the time to enjoy an event that much.

  "So for our next prank..."Lizzie began,shoving a fry into her mouth as she looked at her friend from across the table.
"Oh!I was thinking of maybe putting his stuff into the vending machine-"This had caused The Woman to nearly choke on her salty food as she doubled over in laughter.
"That'd be priceless!"She exclaimed,The camera zooming in on her bright pink face.Jim gave her a quick look of adoration.The way she laughed at nearly everything he said,the way she looked at him,He was falling for her and he knew it.

"Oh,oh!Or how about we Make him think it's Saturday When it's actually Friday?"Lizzie suggested as she shoved another fry into her mouth.
"Ooo,good idea."Jim replied,giving the camera a side glance as Lizzie ate across from him.

Conference Room Confessional:
"I might possibly have feelings for Lizzie..."Jim said into the camera as he shrugged,a grin appearing on his face.
-------------------------------------------------------
The next day,Lizzie and Jim had made sure to show up to work before Dwight did,that way they could arrange for the day's prank.
"Okay,so you contacted the vending machine guy,right?"Lizzie asked her sidekick as they both walked into the elevator together.
"Right.Steve,"Jim assured,"He said that he'd get here before Michael could even show up that way there'd be no complications or anything."Lizzie nodded her head as she smiled down at the ground,she thought the way he said just that phrase alone was cute.

Conference Room Confessional:
"This is going to be our best prank yet.Jim and I stayed up all night talking about it."Lizzie said excitingly into the camera,jumping up in down in her chair with a slight squel.

The two stepped out of the elevator and into their shared office space as they heard the phone sound off from Pam's desk.
"Dunder Mifflin this is Pam."And with that,Lizzie knew her day had officially begun.She quickly walked over to the break room,leaving Jim at reception.

"Oh.my.god."Lizzie snickered,tearing up at the sight of Dwight's personal belongings in the vending machine.It was almost too good to be true.

Jim soon walked in with the same expression Lizzie wore,A grin wide upon his face as he stood next to her.
"He's going to be so mad."Jim said as he shoved his hands in his pockets.Lizzie just nodded her head,looking at the creation they had come up with.
"Did you get the nickels from Pam?"She asked him,tearing her eyes away to look at the salesman.Jim pulled a heavy weighted bag filled with nickels from his pocket,this exciting Lizzie even more as she snatched them from his hands.

"Goodmorning,Pam."Dwight's voice echoed through the small building.Lizzie quickly looked At Jim,hiding the bag of nickels behind her back as he handed her a bag of Doritos instead.
"That's odd,Jim's stuff is here.He's never here before me.Pam,have you seen Ji?"The two heard the man ask the young receptionist.
"Um,I think he's in the breakroom."And with that Dwight walked towards the two former salesmen.

"Act natural."Jim whispered into Lizzie's ear,causing her to burst into a fit of giggles.Naturally,Jim smiled.

"What are you laughing about?"There,Dwight stood in the doorway,suspicously eyeing the young woman in front of him.Lizzie immediatly stopped laughing,rolling her shoulders back as she slowly brought a chip to her mouth.
"Oh nothing,"She shrugged,"Jim was just telling me that joke you told him the other day."

Jim began eating his own chips as he waited for Dwight's reaction.
"Oh,the one about the pandas?"Dwight said with an awkward chuckle.Lizzie just nodded her head,acting as if she knew exactly what hewas talking about.

After a short moment of silence,Jim and Lizzie inched their way out of the breakroom,chip bags in hand.
"Jim!Lizzie!"And with that,the two turned back around to reenter the room,small smirks placed upon their faces.
"What's up,buddy?"Jim asked cooly as he placed another chip into his mouth.
"Why's my stuff in here?"Dwight pointed at the vending machine,this making Lizzie furrow her brows in fake confusion.
"Oh,that's weird."Lizzie said,voicing her thoughts.
"Mm!Dollar for a stapler,that's pretty good."Jim said as he continued eating,The female nodding her head in agreement by his side."

"I don't want to have to pay for my own stuff.I know you did this,you're friends with the vending machine guy."Dwight said in an oddly calm tone,Pushing against the vending machine as he tried to reclaim his belongings.
"Who,Steve?"This earned Lizzie a glare from the struggling man.
"Yeah.Steve."Dwight muttered as Pam entered the room,Selectivly looking upon the items in the machine.
"Let's see,what do I want?What do I wamt?Oh!Pencil Cup!"The receptionist exclaimed as she inserted the quarters into the slot,the cup falling to the entering below.
"Um,Excuse me.That's my Pencil cup."
"I don't think so,I just bought it."Pam said as she took the cup out of the vending machine.

Lizzie and Jim both gave the cameras a sly smirk,as they sat from the sidelines and observed.
"Okay,fine.Where's my wallet."Dwight whispered as he checked his coat pockets for his wallet.Lizzie couldn't help herself as she grinned widely,Rocking on the balls of her feet.
"Oh there it is.J1."Jim announced as he tapped on the thin glass of the machine.Dwight looked at his wallet astonisjed,"I don't have any-"
"Here,You know what.Have some nickels."Lizzie told him as she placed the bag of nickels into the man's hand.Dwight gratefully accepted them as Lizzie,Jim,and Pam exited the room,the man beginning to place the change into the machine.

Conference Room Confessional:
"I'd say it was a success.Would you say it was a succes?"Jim asked Lizzie who was seated right next to him.
"I'd say it was a success."Lizzie agreed,The two being left to grin at each other in awe.