2. Puppy Dog Eyes

Where just gonna pretend that Cam is holding a dog :)

~~~~~

Ian was walking home from his EMT job, when he heard what sounded like a whimper coming from the alley way.

Him being him, decided to go take a look. When he reached where the noises were coming from he seen a baby German Shepard sprawled out on a dog bed, hiding behind a garbage pin.

Ian couldn't help but feel pity for the poor thing, so he grabbed some of his left over lunch from out of his bag.

He attempted to feed the dog, and surprisingly, it wasn't scared at all.

It got right up and started letting Ian hand feed... her? Ya Ian checked, it was a girl. 😂

He didn't want to give her a name just yet, because he wasn't sure if his boyfriend would let him keep the dog or not.

So he just whistled and patted his lap and hoped the dog would follow him.

She made an attempt but quickly fell due to her injuries that Ian had noticed right after.

He went up to the dog and noticed that she had a cut on her front leg, and she just looked really horrible.

I'm keeping this fucking dog Mickey.

Ian thought to himself while picking up the dog. He was kind of in disbelief on how nice the dog was and he was confused why she wasn't scared of him.

His and Mickeys house was only 1 more block, so he got home in less than five minutes.

"Mickeyyy!! I'm home, and I have a surprise!"

He heard Mickey walk in through the kitchen and when he noticed the dog his face turned to confusion and annoyance.

"Ian... what the fuck are you doing," Mickey sighed. He hoped this wasn't one of Ian's bipolar episodes.

"I found her in an alley way and she can barley walk, she's soooo cute though isn't she Mick?"

"Ya. Fucking adorable. But we don't need a dog."

"Can we please just keep her until she gets better? Then we can take her to the local shelter," Ian pleaded.

"The fucking shelter can make sure she gets better Ian!" Mickey said annoyed.

Ian did the last thing he could think of, puppy dog eyes. He quivered his bottom lip, raised his eye brows, and gave Mick the saddest eyes he could ever imagine.

"FINE, We can keep the fucking dog! BUT ONLY TILL SHES BETTER!" Mickey warned.

Bullshit

Ian said in his head, knowing after a week or two Mickey would love the dog maybe more than Ian did.

So, Ian proceeded to clean the dogs wound, and wrap it in bandages. Then he gave her a bath.

"Mick look, shes already looking 10 times better, I got all the dirt off her and wrapped her leg."

Mickey gave him a glare. "What? Am I supposed to jump up and down and scream like a 8 year old girl?"

"Your an asshole," Ian laughed.

Ian picked up the dog and set her down on the couch next to him and Mickey.

Ian then got up and sat in Mickeys lap, facing him.

"What are you doing?" Mickey asked, most likely already knowing the answer.

"This."

Ian then peppered kisses all over Mickeys face and neck. Leaving a few hickeys while he was at it. He then just focus on him lips.

They made out for a good 3 minutes before they seen the dog get up from the couch.

"AWWW MICKEYYY!! She can walk now," Ian yelled in excitement.

"Fucking cock blocker..." Mickey mumbled.

The dog walked to the door, and Ian knew exactly what she meant.

"I thinks she needs to pee."

"Then take her the fuck out Ian,"
Mickey said.

Ian could tell Mickey wasn't having any of the dog shit, but he knew that would all change soon enough.

2 weeks later

"Huntress! Come on, you wanna go for a walk with me and daddy?" Ian said to their knew dog.

(Told ya Mickey would fall in love with her) 😉

Ian and Mickey started thinking of names 3 days after she'd got there.

Her leg healed, and she became one of the best damn guard dogs in the South Side.

They recently got her to a vet to get all her shots, and she was healthier then they'd thought she'd be.

Huntress definitely took more of a liking to Mickey... fucking figures, but Ian knew she loved them both.

And who knew their new and improved happy as fuck family happened all because of some puppy dog eyes.

This is long I know, but I wanted to add a lot of detail. This was Huntress when Ian first found her by the way :)