8. Coming out (PT.1)

Mickey lived with him Mom, Dad, and shit ton of siblings, Mandy being his favorite.

He's been out of the closet since he was 15 and they couldn't be more excepting.

Now Ian on the other hand, lives with his sister Fiona, and his 4 other siblings. He has not come out yet because he knows he will never be excepted and most likely be thrown out.

He had no intention's of coming out until he turned 18, which was still 2 years away.

That was until he met Mickey Milkovich.

They met at the park one day, both going to play basketball.

Flashback

Ian was on his way to the nearby park to go play basketball by himself. There was usually nobody there, which to him was a good thing. But as soon as he got close enough, he realized someone else was on the courts. He sighs and goes to sit on the bench until the other guy finishes. Ian stared at the guy who seemed to be around his age, maybe a year older, Ian found him pretty cute actually. Ian wanted him to be gay so bad. "Yo you can come play if you want? Maybe 1v1?" The guy already playing shouts over to Ian sitting on the bench. As excited as this made him, Ian was hesitant, but decided to play. "Uh thanks, I'm Ian," "Mickey." They proceeded to play one on one, Ian kicking Mickeys ass every time. They where both just laughing and screwing around acting like they've known each other for years, then Ian goes to score a lay up. Mickey goes to block him but they both end up being tripped by the other. They fell, Ian now hovering over Mickey. They stayed like that a little to long, until Ian spoke up. "Uh I I'm sorry. Shit. Sorry." Mickey didn't say anything, he just kept staring into the other boys eyes. Mickey didn't know where he got all this confidence from, but he looked at Ian's lips, and back to his eyes, and Ian did the same exact thing. And before you knew it they were both fully making out on the concrete of a basketball court. Ian was in shock, but also so amazed at how perfectly their lips fit together like a puzzle piece. Once they separated for air Mickey spoke up, "Any chance I can have your number?"

So after that day, Ian and Mickey had basically been attached at the hip.

Mickey and Ian hung out at the park multiple times, playing basketball and making out.

When Mickey finally hung out at Ian's for the first time, it was a little depressing that Ian had to tell his family they were "friends."

Yes, they haven't labeled themselves as together but Mickey thought of their, well whatever they were as more then friends.

Ian went over to the Milkovich house a lot, he basically just became part of their family after the first few weeks of Ian being there almost everyday.

Mickeys mom and Dad loved him almost immediately, they treated him as if he was their son.

Ian and Mandy became pretty close, and she knew something was up with her brother and his new "friend."

So one random day Ian was over, Mandy decided to pull Mickey aside.

"Yo dickwad! He obviously likes you, and being that he's the only thing you ever talk about I think you like him. So just asked him out and get boned!"

"Jesus Mands just shut up, I'm working on it."

"Do it tonighttt!!"

"Ugh! FINE, but only to get you off my back about his."

Mickey walked back upstairs, he opened his door just to find Ian sitting casually on the bed.

"Hey red, I got a question."

"Go for it."

"So I know where more than friends, but like, do you wanna make it official? Like do you- like wanna be my like, boyfriend?"

"I thought you'd never asked, of course! I'd love to be your boyfriend!!"

Mickey got so happy that he went over to Ian to place kisses all over his neck and face.

"Lets go tell your family huh?"

"Oh ya!! They are gonna be so happy."

Ian and Mickey stayed up in the bedroom for a bit, thinking of what to say, they finally found something and decided everything would go great.

or... so they thought.

———

So holy shit guys! THANK YOU SM FOR 300+

Also, do you guys want a part 2?? I think I'm going to write one anyway but let me know in the comments.

Comment ideas of what story's I should write in the collection of one-
Shots, it could be anything, be creative.

I'm also falling asleep while finishing this, so if there are mistakes in sorry! It's 1 in the morning😬