4. Boo

October 31st

Ian's least favorite day of the year, well least favorite month.

He hated October. He hated anything scary. And what he dreaded most of all, where haunted houses.

Figures his boyfriend would be a horror movie fanatic, who lives and breaths anything remotely scary, and wishes Halloween was everyday of the year.

But even with Mickey knowing how much Ian hated scary shit, he still begged him ever October to go to one haunted house with him.

Of course, Ian said no. Which meant, Mickey went with just Mandy. And Ian was home alone for 2 hours.

Ya Ian would sit and watch horror movies with Mickey, but only because 1. He loves him and 2. He could always bury his face into his lovers chest when he got to nervous.

But Mickey knew this year would be different. He would do anything to just get Ian to go to ONE MOTHER FUCKING HAUNTED HOUSE!

So today was the day :) October 31st.

"Hey Ian, come down here for a second!" Mickey yelled up to his boyfriend that was trying on his Halloween costume. Yes Ian hated Halloween, but he loved dressing up.

Ian ran down the steps in his baseball uniform that said in big bold letter on the back, PITCHER.

"Uh Mick... Where's your costume?" Ian said curiously.

"I told you I'm not wearing that ridiculous costume Ian. I ain't want anyone knowing I'm a little bitch, it literally says CATCHER in huge letters on the back," Mickey said.

Ian looked at his boyfriend with a frown, then did what he could to get Mickey to agree.

"Ian what are you doing?" Mickey said while Ian was now sitting on Mickeys lap.

"Just shut up," Ian said looking him in the eyes but now having a smile on his face.

Ian then continued to suck dark purple hickeys all over Mickeys neck.

Mickey moaned as Ian found his sweet spot and then he released.

"There. Now when you walk around next to me... costume or not, and people will know... that you a little bitch," Ian whispering the last part in Mickeys ear. "But, your my little bitch." ;)

"Fuck you asshole. Way to be a tease," Mickey scoffed.

"Put that costume on and I won't be a tease tonight," Ian smirked.

Nows my chance to tell him that the party I'm taking him to has a killer haunted house right next door. Mickey thought in his head.

"Hey Ian, I'll make you a deal."

"What deal?" Ian said confused.

"I'll put on this gay costume... ifyoucometoahauntedhousewithme!"

Mickey has never spoken so fast in his life. And all of a sudden Ian's eyes that were full of joy and happiness, turned into fear and pure dread.

"Ian, Ian come here."

Ian walked over and sat next to Mickey again, looking up into his eyes, while his were almost tearing up.

"Ian, baby. Calm down. You know it's fake. I know it's fake. I will be there the whole time holding onto you. No one is going to hurt you."

"U-umm... ok fine," Ian said in such a quit voice.

Mickey almost about screeched like a 12 year old girl.

"Yay yay yay!! I'm so happy. Ok let me go put this stupid costume on so we can head to the party."

🎃Time Skip to the Party🎃

They had been at the party for about an hour, and Ian and Mickey definitely had the cutest costumes there.

Ian seen the haunted house next door. It looked short but still scary as fuck. It went through someone house it seemed like.

Mickey noticed Ian starting at it and smiled.

"You ready babe?" Mickey asked excited as FUCK.

"Um... might as well get it over with sooner than later," Ian said basically shaking.

Mickey grabbed Ian's hand and pulled him toward the entrance.

"Two tickets please", Mickey said overly excited.

Once she led them into the haunted house there was immediately jump scares left and right.

"MICKEYY." Ian cried out being scared and hugging his boyfriend.

"Babeeee it's fake. It's all- FUCKIN SHIT!" A clown jumped out at them from behind the door.

Ian was on the verge of crying and Mickey could only feel empathy.

"Ian. Look at me."

Ian did so as years started leaving his eyes.

"No one is going to hurt you. And if I have to punch a fucking actor in the face to make you sure of that so be it."

Ian laughed a little while shaking his head no.

"Ok, then, give me your hand so we can finish this."

They walked through the rest of the haunted house with Ian hugging Mickey from behind, tighter then he ever had.

They could see the exit from where they were standing, so Ian got overly happy, but then out of nowhere a guy with a chainsaw crept out behind something.

"OH FUCK NO!" Surprisingly... Mickey screamed. He hated chainsaws and everything about them.

"Ian no. You know how much I hate fucking chainsaws."

"Haha babe stand on the left side of me."

Mickey looked at Ian confused at his new formed braveness.

"Ian no! I am not walking by him."

The guy started to start his chainsaw and walk closer.

"FUCK. THIS. SHIT." Mickey said grabbing Ian's hand and sprinting out of the exit.

"Mickey Jesus Christ. I think you just broke my wrist."

"Sorry I just, I-" Mickey started stuttering realizing how much of a pussy he's just been.

"Mickey, it's ok, I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you." Ian laughed pulling Mickey in to kiss him.