15. Mandys Plan

Ian and Mickey separated because Ian was refusing to take his pills and he decided to just up and leave, and it's been almost a year since Ian moved to the North side of Chicago.

He hasn't seen Mickey since, but god... did he miss him. He wanted to go back, see him, tell him he was sorry, but he figured Mickey moved on.

Little did Ian know, Mickey has spent every singe night thinking about the red head since he left.

They both wanted to go find each other but both thought the same thing, "he moved on" which was not the case at all.

Ian's family would go visit him almost every week since he refused to come back to south side and see Mickey living a happy life without him.

And Mickey refused to go to Northside to see his sister in chance he might run into Ian, therefore Mandy went to see him.

This is how it lasted for awhile until one day Mandy came up with a plan.

————

She was going to get Mickey to come visit her somehow, someway. She didn't know how yet, but she was determined to make her brother and best friend happy again.

Mandy and Ian where together almost all the time since they lived right near each other, but Mickey didn't know that, so without Mickey or Ian knowing, she set up the plan.
-
Mandy- Hey Mick, can you come over to my house and help me move some shit around?

Mickey- You know I don't go up to the Northside of Chicago Mands..

Mandy- Please! The stuff is really heavy and I can't move it.

Mickey- ugh fine. Be there in 20.
-
Then Mandy decided to text Ian.
-
Mandy- Hey come over and watch a movie with me in 15? 😁

Ian- sure, see you soon. ❣️
-
Mickey took the L over, and Ian walked, Ian, thankfully got there before Mickey.

He walked in to Mandy sitting on the couch smiling more than usual.

"What's going on? I know somethings going on when you smile like that."

"Nothing, just really excited to watch a movie with my best friend."

"Uh huh."

So they started watching Mean Girls, the movie that Mandy always got Ian to watch cause he secretly loved it.

The Mandy checked the time 6:20 pm, Mickey will be here in 5 minutes.

A few minutes passed and they heard the knock Mandy has been waiting for.

Then Mickey yelled "yo can I come in!? I hope your not fucking a dude on the couch!"

Ian looked at Mandy and whisper yelled, "Mandy. What the hell!" And he ran down the hall toward the bathroom so Mickey wouldn't see him.

When Mandy finally opened the door Mickey looked confused, "who the fuck where you whispering to?"

"Uh no, no one, it was the TV."

He blew it off and grabbed a beer outta the fridge.

Around 8 minutes later Mickey said "I'll be right back I gotta take a piss."

Here we go.

Mandy didn't know what to do so she just let him go, he reached the tiny bathroom down the hall, and opened the door.

There was Ian just standing in the corner not knowing what to do. Mickey was at a loss of words, as was Ian.

"M-Mickey.."

"Ian?"

"Um, hey.."

"Hi."

They both just stared at each other until they heard Mandy scream from down the hall "I don't hear fighting which is good, I set this up for both of you you sad pricks, you guys can't live without each other, say thank you!"

Now they were both blushing.

"I-I um- I've missed you.. a lot actually, I'm sorry for never coming back. I thought you moved on and forgot about me," Ian faintly said.

"Forgot about you? Ian. You haven't left my mind since the last time we saw each other..." Now Ian was about to start crying, and Mickey hated when he cried, it was the worst thing in the world to him.

So before Ian started crying Mickey made a hesitant decision and walked toward the red head and connected their lips.

Ian instinctively kissed back, grabbing Mickey by his hips and pulling him closer.

The kiss got heated immediately and Ian picked Mickey up, turned them around and pushed him back into the wall, still in his arms.

"YOU GUYS BETTER NOT BE FUCKING IN THERE I SWEAR TO GOD!"

They both ignored her and continued to fiercely make out. But eventually they ran out of air, unconnected, and Ian set Mickey down.

"Fuck.. you don't know how much I missed your lips," Ian said.

Mickey just stepped forward and embraced Ian into a long hug.

"I'm sorry for leaving, so fucking sorry," Ian said sadly.

"M' sorry to Ian, I promise I'm not going anywhere and neither are you okay?"

"Okay." Ian whispered and kissed the top of his head.

Little did they know Mandy was standing outside the bathroom, yelling "AWWW YES! MY PLAN WORKED!" Wow, I'm pretty fucking smart. MY FAVORITE COUPLES BACK IN BUSINESS.!!"

Let's just say, Mandy is a pretty big Gallavich fan... ❤️😂

~~~~

Hey you fuckers :) I hope you liked this lil thing I wrote at 3 in the morning, I would really appreciate some comments about stories I should write?! Please. Please. Pleaseeee.