11. Top or Bottom?

Ian and Mickey were walking back to the Gallagher's from dugouts. They didn't know why the went there still, but they liked it.

As they went to open the door, they heard yelling, but not angry yelling, like someone was laughing and yelling at the same time.

It was hard to understand but soon they recognized it was Vee. They could here that they were arguing about something, but what?

They opened the door to hear Vee say "no fucking way Ian is the top, he's to soft and nice."

Then Fiona said, "I somewhat agree with you but I still think Mickey would be a power bottom."

Ian and Mickey were frozen, they were embarrassed, and confused.

It took Vee and Fiona a bit to realize they were standing right behind them.

"Holy shit! When did you guys get here?" Asked Fiona still laughing a bit.

"Uh we were just talking about these two dudes that Fiona works with." Vee said trying to save their ass's.

"Mhm, and those two guys happen to have the same name as us?" Ian said, Mickey still embarrassed.

"Ok look, we're really drunk, and when we're drunk we talk about the most random shit," Vee said.

"Ya and this time it happened to be a bet on which one of you were the top and bottom," Fiona laughed.

They both stood there in shock..

"Mickey let's go upstairs," Ian said quickly grabbing his arm.

They both ran up the stairs then Ian turned around and said-

"Oh by the way, Fiona was right."

Then he ran back up the stairs.

"HA TOLD YOU!"

And here lies how the Gallagher's/Ball's found out Mickey took it up the ass like a bitch...