Meeting Him

Me: I'm fixing the mistakes in this story.

If you don't know who Sunset, Adagio, Sonata, and Aria are, then look up or watch My Little Pony: Equestria Girls and My Little Pony: Rainbow Rocks.

I watched both of them, but you can watch more if you want to.

Oh, and the Autobots holoforms, human forms, are on my account in Deviantart. My account name MatrixMindAngel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some people live without fear.
Some people live with fear.
Some people live with both.

Now four certain girls? They live with both.

They live with the fear of what they had done in the past and fear that they may come to do it again; they pray that it won't happen again. But yet, they also believe that they won't let themselves get carried away in the wrong path.

Who are these girls?

Well...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside The Airplane

Sunset Shimmer looked out the window of the plane, Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze were sitting in front of her while Adagio Dazzle was sitting to her left. Sunset was thinking about everything that happened in the past.

Sure, she did bad things, but Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie helped her see what she did wrong and helped her change. They were her only friends and still are, but while they enjoyed having Sunset around, everyone else was still wary of Sunset.

While Sunset couldn't blame them for feeling that way, she was hurt that they didn't trust her.

When the Dazzlings approached Sunset about why she changed, she helped them see the error of their ways. The Mane Six welcomed them with open arms, or hooves since Twilight was back in her world, but could message them through the book.

But everyone was wary of the Dazzlings as well, even when they proved themselves.

So, the four of them agreed and after a going away party that was thrown by Pinkie Pie and promising to call and write them, Sunset, Adagio, Aria, and Sonata left for Jasper, Nevada high school for a fresh new start, were they hoped that they could live there without fear or wariness from anyone knowing their past.

But what the four girls didn't know, was that something was gonna happen. They felt it, their feelings telling them that something was gonna happen.

Adagio was watching Sonata and Aria argue about something, a bored look on her face as she rested her head on the palm of her hand. Glancing at Sunset at the corner of her eye, Adagio looked confused and a little worried when she saw the expression on her face.

"Sunset?"

Sunset turned her head to look at Adagio as Aria and Sonata stopped arguing to look at Sunset.

"You okay," Adagio asked.

"Yeah. I'm okay. I just have this feeling and I feel something is going to happen," Sunset tells them.

The former Sirens looked at her in shock before they spoke at the same time.

"Me too!"

All four shared a shocked look.