You Are Her Hope

Me: The next chapter is here,

Thank you for the reviews.

What Faith looks like is now on Deviantart under my account, MatrixMindAngel.

Disclaimer: From here on out, I don't own Transformers or My Little Pony.

Enjoy the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Optimus's optics were wide as well as his team. The humans and the Auto Sirens and Wheeljack just looked at them. The femme voice laughed.

"I guess you would be shocked. But then again, who wouldn't be? Having their oldest daughter contact you after a couple of years is quite a shock."

Que gasp from the others.

"Tima," Optimus asked.

"Yes, it's me."

A smile broke out on Optimus's face.

"Say, me and my friend, Smokescreen, have been traveling for a while-"

"A long while," the mech, Smokescreen, said.

The sound of metal hitting metal echoed throughout the room followed by a, "OW!" It didn't take a genius to know that Tima just hit Smokescreen, most likely on the back of the head, for the interruption.

"And we need a place to land. Is there room down there for us?"

Shimmer walked up to the computer, "Yes, there's room for you two there here."

"Thanks. Oh, and you don't have to tell me. I know she's here."

"How do you know," Dusk asked.

"It comes with being a twin spark. You can tell where the other is."

"We're sending you the landing coordinates now. See ya when we land," Smokescreen said.

The connection broke off. A second later, coordinates appeared on the screen. Shimmer turned to Optimus, "Looks like you'll be reunited sooner then you think."

"It appears so," Optimus agrees before turning to his team, "Bulkhead and Arcee, you're coming along."

Both nodded and walked to the ground bridge. Shimmer looked at her team now, "Dazzle, your coming to."

"Got it," Dazzle walked to the ground bridge.

"Wheeljack, you stay here and get checked for injuries," Optimus said, turning to the wrecker.

"I'm fine. I don't need a medic looking after me."

"Make that two medics and fine my aft," Blaze said as she grabbed Wheeljack by the upper arm.

Dusk walked over to Faith and held a hand out. Faith jumped onto the hand. Shimmer smiled at the bond between the two. Shimmer walked to the ground bridge.

"All right, let's go," Bulkhead said.

Bumblebee activated the ground bridge.

"Autobots, roll out," Optimus shouted.

The three Autobots and two Auto Sirens ran through the ground bridge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nemesis

A beeping came from the screen. Blackout turned to Megatron, "Megatron, there is a cybertronian ship approaching Earth."