Shadow Specter

Me: So, how did you like the chapters? I think I did pretty well.

I also needed a break to think about what I'm doing, but I'm back!

Now some of you are wondering how Lita became Mega Power?

Please enjoy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere At A Decepticon Energon Base

Blaze shot at the Decepticons, hitting some of them. They have gotten some reading that turned put to be a Decepticon Mining Base, where they were storing Energon and now they were locked in a shootout.

Everything was going easy, well, if you can call getting shot at and dodging easy, but yeah. Going good on both sides. So now, the Auto Sirens, Optimus, Smokescreen, Bulkhead, and Acree.

Blaze just happened to notice how Smokescreen was struggling. Struggling with firing and forcing himself out of the cover of the rock. It didn't take a genius to see that Smokescreen wasn't used to combat, him being the guard of Alpha Trion and all.

Taking cover, Blaze looked at Smokescreen.

"You doing alright," Blaze asked.

Smokescreen looked up at Blaze in surprise before nodding his head.

"Yeah, I am," Smokescreen said, turning to fire at the Decepticons before quickly taking cover again.

Blaze raised an eyebrow, knowing that Smokescreen was lying.

"Don't lie. You're not used to combatting. You guarded Alpha Trion, but you never saw combat even though you were trained. You're not used to it, even now, your struggling on firing back and pulling yourself out of cover," Blaze said.

"Okay, yes, I'm struggling. But I'll get used to it," Smokescreen said, turning to fire again.

Blaze shook her head, firing once more at the Decepticons before dashing over where Smokescreen was. Grabbing him by the shoulder, she stared at him.

"Get a grip! Us Auto Sirens never saw combat, either, but we did what we needed to do. All you need to do is do what you need to do," Blaze said.

Smokescreen looked conflicted like he didn't know what to do. Blaze sighed, shaking her head. She looks around and sees Shimmer, Dazzle, and Dusk firing from the right while Optimus and Acree fired from the left. Bulkhead was also on the left, but he was throwing big rocks at the Decepticons.

Blaze suddenly smiled, an idea coming to her. Looking at Shimmer, Dazzle, and Dusk, they heard and had the same idea as her. Turning back to Smokescreen, Blaze opened her mouth and starting singing, Shimmer, Dazzle, and Dusk joining in.

Auto Sirens-
Show me how to lie, y
ou're getting better all the time.
And turning all against the one is an art that's hard to teach.
Another clever word sets off an unsuspecting herd.
And as you get back into line, a mob jumps to their feet.

Blaze took a hand off Smokescreens shoulder, smiling. Blaze pointed to the Deceptions, making Smokescreen look at them. Smokescreen looked back at Blaze as she removed her hand from his shoulder and lowered her other hand. Blaze crossed her hands, eyebrow-raising at Smokescreen.

Now dance, glitch, dance!
Man, he never had a chance!
And no one even knew, it was really only you!

Blaze fired at a Decepticon that got to close. Smokescreen looked at the fallen Con before looking back at his teammate. Blaze, smiling, placed her hand on Smokescreens chest, pushing him towards firefight.