Why I Fight

Me: Here comes the big battle, oops, I mean another chapter!

Hope you guy's like this chapter because I'm proud of it!

Through I might get a little heat for one moment in the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nemesis

Soundwave walked down the Hallway to the main room. If he could grab the staff before Megatron can see what he was up to, then he could save Lita from being destroyed. Entering the main room, Soundwave looked at the throne Megatron sat on.

Soundwave practically ran towards it, intent on getting the Shadow Specter.

Looking behind the throne, Soundwave sighed in relief when he saw the staff in all of its power. Grabbing it, Soundwave froze when he heard a voice speak up behind him.

"Soundwave?"

Turning his head, Soundwave saw Mega Power standing a couple of feet away from him. She looked confused and it was now did Soundwave notice that she looked different, meaning that the one standing in front of him was Lita.

"Lita," Soundwave said.

Mega Power flinched back, shock coming through her eyes.

"What," she said.

Soundwave stood up straight, looking at her and said, "Your Lita, aren't you?"

Mega Power stayed still for a couple of seconds and Soundwave prayed that he was right when Mega Power sighed, lifting a hand up to her head. Disbelief and shock were easily traced in her eyes.

"And I thought seeing you when I closed my eyes was nothing but a dream. But now I see that they are real. Guess I really do have some control. Her memories are really making me dizzy by what they do to me," Lita said, a small smile on her face.

Soundwave could see the difference between Mega Power and Lita. Lita was more open with her emotions then Mega Power was. Her smile was different too, more kind then the cruel ones Mega Power always gives. Soundwave concludes that Lita's emotions were what Mega Power felt while she talked with him.

Then he remembered what Mega Power and Megatron were planning and grabbed Lita by the shoulder, making her gasp.

"Lita, you must run and hide while your still your control. Do whatever you can to sabotage Mega Power, but you must run while you still have time," Soundwave spoke urgently.

"What," Lita said, spooked.

"Megatron is gonna make Mega Power kill your family, then he's gonna kill you," Soundwave spoke.

Lita gasped, backing out of Soundwaves hold. Soundwave, as much as he wanted to keep his hands on her shoulders, let her back out. Jerking his head up, he revealed his face, something only few would see.

"Please, I don't want to see you hurt. Please, just run while you still can," Soundwave begged, something he would never do.

"Soundwave," Lita spoke, shocked and saddened.

"Well, well, well, this isn't what I was expecting."

Gasping, Soundwave and Lita turned, Soundwave calling his faceplate back down. Megatron, Starscream, Barricade, and some other Decepticons were standing by the door, preventing any escape. Megatron was smirking, eyes darkening when he saw the Shadow Specter in Soundwave's hold.

"I had a feeling your loyalty was becoming questionable, Soundwave. But trying to steal the Shadow Specter and see you have feelings for Lita Prime, I wasn't expecting that. It won't matter. Once, Mega Power returns from making the bars in Lita's mind stronger, I'll have her kill you and make Lita watch the whole thing again and again, and again," Megatron said.