Origins Of Mega Power

Me: The next chapter is here,

Thank you of the reviews.

I don't own Transformers or My Little Pony

Enjoy the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the Nemesis

Every Decepticon gasped.

"Mega Power! You're letting Mega Power come here to Earth and join us! Do you know how powerful she is," Starscream yelled.

"Yes, I do Starscream. She has the strength of a Prime but has the skills of a gladiator. Master of stealth and sabotage. Not to mention her skills at creating drones. She will be a great ally," Megatron states.

Every Decepticon stepped up.

"We will follow your choice, I will ready every Decepticon on the Nemesis for Mega Power's arrival," Dreadwing said.

"Do it. Now Go," Megatron ordered.

Every Decepticon turned around and just got to the door before Megatron called out.

"Starscream!"

The Decepticons stopped as Starscream answered his Master, "Yes, Lord Megatron?"

Megatron smirked, "Try not to get Mega Power angry like last time. You don't want to end up having to sit in the Med Bay again due to losing an arm and both legs, would you?"

Starscream shuttered at the memory as the other Decepticons chuckled quietly. "Y..yes Lord Megatron. I shall try not to anger Mega Power like last time."

The Decepticons left the room. Megatron smirked.

"To bad Mega Power doesn't know who she really is. And by the time she finds out, she will be dead."

Megatron laughed evilly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Autobots

As soon as Wheeljack leaves the JackHammer, the pitch black drones transform and start attacking him.

"Come on, you pieces of scrap metal. Come and get me," Wheeljack said as he pulled his swords out and his battle mask came on.

The drone closest to him fired and Wheeljack jumped out of the way. He slashed the drones arm with the blaster off, but it did nothing and just kept trying to attack him. He didn't see a drone come up behind him until it was too late. It hit Wheeljack on the back hard, making him fall to the ground. Wheeljack groaned as he heard a blaster warm up from behind him.

He prepared himself for the pain when he suddenly hears a voice called out, "Hey! Leave him alone!"

The drone was blasted away from Wheeljack, destroying the drone, causing Wheeljack to turn to his side, watching as Shimmer walked up.

"Glad, I blasted the con," Shimmer said as held a hand out for Wheeljack to take.

Taking her hand, Wheeljack asked, "Who are you?"

Shimmer pulled Wheeljack up and said, "Not now. Cons first, answer later."

Wheeljack nodded in agreement, "Right."

Wheeljack picked up his sword that fell out of his hand when he was hit, "Let's kick some Decepticon tail-pipe."

"I'm right with ya," Shimmer said.