« 0.2 »

as i sat down, some of the boys sitting there started talking with me.

"your names yang jeongin right? i'm jisung. i'm in the year above you." a cute squirrel boy said, smiling widely at me.

"uhm..yeah. your c-cheeks look really squishy. not t-that that's a bad thing! they're cute.." i tried the i say, giving a wide smile.

"oh my god! felix, you didn't tell me he had braces? and he's so cute!" jisung yelled, looking at felix before quickly looking back at me. he reached over and squished one of my cheeks while cooing.

"your so adorable!" he said, looking at me with sparkling eyes. i looked down at my hands, fidgeting.

"t-thank you." i squeaked out. across from me, felix was talking to someone else with brown hair.

"hi jeongin, i'm seungmin. i'm also a year ahead of you." brown haired boy said. i gave him a shy smile, looking back at felix.

"so jeongin, where are you from?" felix asked, while jisung and seungmin leaned in to hear over the loud talking of the cafeteria.

"i'm f-from busan..but before i came here i went to namil." i said, trying not to stutter.

"really? isn't lee minho from namil?" jisung questioned, looking at felix. the name sounded familiar, but i couldn't quite put my finger in it.

"let's not talk about him, jisung. i know-" before felix could finish, i cut him off.

"who's lee minho?" i loudly asked, looking at jisung with confusion written all over my face.

a choruses of 'shhhs' was my response, while everyone at the table was looking at me wide eyed.

"jeongin! don't say his name too loud!" jisung whisper yelled, looking at me with scared eyes. "minho is one of the five bad boys of our school. there's bang chan, seo changbin, kim woojin, hwang hyunjin, and lee minho. if you ever see any of them, look at the floor. if you make eye contact, they'll-" before he could continue, a low and rough voice spoke behind us.

"we'll do what?" someone said, and as we all turned around, a tall black haired boy came into view. i took the chance to look at him, and he like many others at this school was very good looking. before i could even think about saying anything, jisung jumped in.

"minho! u-uhm...we were- we were just t-talking about how..uhm.." jisung tried to speak, but when he looked up to minho, they made eye contact. jisung quickly looked down, away from minho's piercing eyes, red in the face.

"who are you, anyway? are you new or something, brace boy?" minho asked, turning his head to me with a sharp edge to his tone.

"i-i'm...my n-names jeongin. i-i'm from n-namil, in busan." i said, looking up at him. i held eye contact with him for a few seconds, then looked away. behind him a little ways was a group of scary looking boys. all black clothes, ripped jeans and leather jackets. the scary boys were watching minho from afar, until the blonde one looked at me. i quickly looked away, but before i knew it minho was talking to me again.

"namil, you say? what grade are you in?" he asked, but his eyes were trained on jisung who was still looking down at his books.

"i-i'm a sophomore. are you t-the lee minho t-that was the star of t-the soccer team in namil?" i asked, slightly raising my head to peak at him.