« 0.9 »

felix looked at changbin, shock written on his face. the boy cleared his throat, then moved to get up off changbin. before he could run away, changbin pulled him agents his chest.

"felix, answer me." changbin said, trying to look him in the eye. felix was quite, his eyes everywhere but changbin.

"they're..they're there." felix said, quietly.

"why? why, lix? your freckles are beautiful, yet you cover them up. they're what make you, you. i don't understand how you could cover something so amazing up." changbin said, starting to rub the makeup off with his fingers. after a bit of rubbing, the pretty stars that covered the australians face appeared.

"you just..don't understand, binnie." felix said, with tears in his eyes.

"yes, i don't."

♡ ♡ ♡

jeongin woke up to a phone ringing. it was loud. but he didn't really want to get up. he was just so warm and comfortable. he liked the feeling of someone holding him close.

the last thing jeongin remembered was him and chan watching a movie. not someone holding him close.

jeongin opened his eyes, finding chan's peaceful sleeping face. he flushed, trying not to think about their close proximity as he try's to wiggle a bit, just to get to where the phone was. but, after a few wiggling attempts he finds that he is being held hostage by chan's stupidity strong arms. chan had one arm around his waist. a single arm.

"channie~" jeongin whispered, wiggling more. the sleeping boy didn't respond, only letting out a little 'hm' and tightening his grip around the smaller boys waist. jeongin let out a huff, them tried again.

"channie!" he whined, kicking his legs around.

"what is it, little fox?" chan said, his voice rough and deep from just waking up.

jeongin blushed, shoving his face in chan's chest.

"the phone. turn it off, please?" jeongin said in a small voice, letting out a little yawn. chan reached behind him and patted around for his phone. once he found it, he looked to see what woke jeongin.

it was some random number, so he decided to ignore it and turn his phone to silent.

jeongin let out a sigh of relief, starting to fall asleep again. but since chan was up and awake, he unfortunately couldn't sleep.

"jeonginnie, we should get up now. it's already 11 and you haven't eaten yet." chan softly said, running his hand through jeongins soft hair. jeognin hummed, then got out of the big bed.

chan led them towards the kitchen, not surprised when he couldn't see his mother anywhere.

"what would do you want? i can cook something for the both of us, if you'd like." chan said, looking in the fridge.

jeongin hopped on the island, slightly pouting his lips as he thought about what he wanted.

chan thought jeongin looked adorable.

suddenly, the fox's face lit up.

"can we have waffles and strawberries?" jeongin yelled. he look like a little puppy sitting on the big counter with his eyes full of excitement. he looked so cute.

chan laughed, then nodded his head.

"sure we can." chan said, grabbing some strawberries and some frozen waffles.

he put four frozen waffles in the toaster, then started getting a cutting board and knife. he started washing and cutting the strawberries, just so they weren't too big.

after a minute or two, the toaster made a small ding! sound, meaning the waffles were done. he prepared everything on some plates, one for jeongin and one for himself.

"thank you, channie!" jeongin said, swinging his legs back and forth. chan smiled, then got them both some forks. he learned against the counter opposite of jeongin, quietly eating his waffles.

"can i have some whipped cream, too?" jeongin asked, munching on a small strawberry. chan got the whipped cream, then handed it to jeongin. the small boy used at least one-third of the can before claiming he was done. chan grabbed the whipped cream, getting some on his finger before he sneakily booped jeongin on the nose.

the boy gasped, looking up at chan before he started whining. chan laughed, but before he could comment jeongin took someone cream from his plate and poked his dimples.

the culprit started giggling and chan thought he was going to die of a heart attack.

"channie.." jeongin softly said.

"yes?" chan answered, caging jeongin in on the island with his hands on either side of the smaller boy.

jeongin gave him an evil smile, before taking his plate full of whipped cream and smacked it right into chan's face. fortunately, jeongin ate all of his waffles and strawberries. chan wipes his eyes so he could see with his hand, and scoffed.

jeongin started laughing uncontrollably, quickly trying to escape and get as faraway as possible from the giant. but, since chan had already caged him in, there was no time to get away. chan grabbed him and threw him over his shoulder, and started heading back to his bedroom.

jeongin screamed, and tried to wiggle out of his grip.

"this is ilLEGAL!? put me down!!!" jeongin yelled, lightly hitting chan's back. chan laughed, and dropped jeongin on his bed.

"sorry babe, but this is payback." chan said, a evil smile on his face. he immediately started ticketing jeongin to the point of tears.

after a few minutes of jeongin laughing and screeching, they both calmed down and caught their breath. now though, jeongin was laying flat on the bed with chan laying chest to chest with him. jeongin put his arms around chan's neck and smiled.

he really liked this.

actually, he loved this.

"hey channie?" he softly said, patting his hair.

"yeah?" chan replied.

"what are we? i mean- i really like you. but we don't really know each other. love at first sight, maybe? wait- i mean... what do you think?" jeongin said, looking up at chan who was now sitting up.

chan looked deep in thought for a second before he replied.

"i don't know, jeonginnie. i really like you too. what do you want us to be?" he said, now staring into jeongins eyes with a soft smile. jeongin blushed, and smiled.

"i want us to be together together."

word count : 1040

after a few months i'm back!!! i'm so sorry for such the long wait :( i'm going to be writing a lot though, now. so get ready for more jeongchan and changlix!! (maybe even some minsung and seungjin? 👀)