« 0.7 »

jeongin protection squad 😤

[felix]
okay soooo i think that we should always have someone with jeongin
1:33 p.m

[squirrel boi]
why? what happened?!!!!!!!!
1:33 p.m

[jeongins boyfriend]
Kang Seungkim and his group are thinking about playing with jeongin
1:34 p.m

[squirrel boi]
what.
1:35 p.m
[squirrel boi]
w h a t .
1:34 p.m

[felix]
anyway we should have like a schedule or something
1:34 p.m
[felix]
jeonginnie is with me now and our free period is almost over so let's talk about this later
1:35 p.m

[jeongins boyfriend]
okay whatever but cHANGE MY NAME
1:35 p.m
[jeongins boyfriend]
he isn't my boyfriend
1:35 p.m
[chan]
that slot is open sadly
1:35 p.m

[felix]
.
1:35 p.m
[felix]
that's gay
1:35 p.m

"so jeongin, have you made any other friends yet?" felix said.

we were waking home together since felix said something about how my house is in a bad area.

"some, but they just really talk to me in school...but most of the students are really nice! i like you guys better though." i said, looking at felix.

he smiled, and nodded his head.

"yeah, you better!" he yelled, hugging me close.

"yes hyung, you guys are the best." i said between giggles.

while walking, felix suggested that they could get some ice cream from one of the many small stands that line the busy roads. so the two got their ice cream, jeongin getting mint chocolate chip and felix plain strawberry.

the two continued to jeongins house, up until they saw chan walking with his puppies again.

"channie!" jeongin yelled, trying to get the taller's attention.

chan turned around, and smiled when he saw his friend and jeongin. before he knew it, the two eager puppies were running towards the small boy.

"blain, no! get back here! benji- not you too!" he yelled, trying to catch the leashes that were now dragging on the sidewalk.

by the time he got to the pups, they were tackling the boy to the ground. jeongin let out a happy screech, and started petting the puppies. benji started licking his face while blain was trying to get at his ice cream.

"no!! my ice cream! channie help!" he yelled.

chan quickly tried to grab the puppies, but of course he couldn't get either. they both moved at the last second, making him miss.

chan sighed, and just took the ice cream out of the boys hand and sat on the ground.

he watched as both of his dogs were now on jeongin while he was laying on the ground giggling.

chan noticed that jeongin had a really nice laugh. and a beautiful smile. and cute dimples. and-

"chan~ your puppies are really cute." felix said.

felix looked at chan, then looked at jeongin.

"oh- yes. they are pretty cute, aren't they?" chan said, looking at jeongin who was now sitting up with the dogs in his lap.

"can i have my ice cream back, hyung?" jeongin said, smiling.

chan got up from his spot and handed the boys ice cream back.

"do you guys wanna come over?" chan asked, while putting the leashes back on the collars of the dogs.

"yes! felix hyung, please?!" jeongin yelled, looking at felix expectantly.

felix sighed then nodded.

jeongin cheered, then got up from the puppies and threw his ice cream out in the nearest trash can. he picked both the puppies up in his arms, then looked at chan.

"let's go hyung!" he said, smiling again.

chan thought his heart skipped a beat or two.

"i can't go with you guys, though. i'm going on a date with changbin in a few hours so i have to get ready." felix said. jeongin looked at felix with sad eyes, then nodded.

"good luck hyung." jeongin said.

felix waved, the. headed off in the direction they came.

♡ ♡ ♡

chan unlocked the door for them both, then watched as his dogs wiggled from jeongins arms. the boy places them both on the ground, then sadly sighed as the puppies ran away.

"we can go to my room, if that's okay?" chan asked, then closed the door.

jeongin nodded, then placed his shoes by the door. he followed chan up the stairs, then passed door upon door down a long hallway. finally, they came to a stop and chan led them into a big grey room. there was a huge bed in the middle, with a big black comforter and other blankets on it. the walls were full of american and korean bands, and there was a big closet off to the side along with a bathroom. then there was a desk full of notebooks and other random things. surprisingly, there were no clothes on the floor.

"woah..your room is so cool." jeongin said, standing awkwardly in the middle of the room. chan smiled, then turned to the big tv that was mounted on the wall in front of the bed.

"do you want to play something? or watch a movie? i have an xbox and netflix." he suggested, turning the xbox on. he hopped back onto his bed, then patted the spot next to him.

"can we play games?" jeongin asked, then sat on the bed where chan directed. it was right next to chan, so close that their arms were touching.

"sure. what do you want to play? i have minecraft, halo, overwatch, and some others." chan said.

"call of duty?" jeongin shyly said, rubbing his hands together.

chan nodded, then started the game. jeongin laid on his stomach with his elbows supporting his head then chan did the same.

「 word count: 942 」