« 0.6 »

a few days have passed since chan took jeongin home. it's friday, which means the weekend is finally almost here.

the bell just rung meaning their free period has finally started. jeongin and felix were making their way to the small library that was in their school. once they got there, the two boys sat at a table in the corner far away from other students that were either being too loud or just studying.

"so...how do know changbin, felix hyung?" i asked, watching as felix stoped highlighting the notes we need for a test next week. he looked nervous.

"i'm..me and changbin are dating. we have been, for a year now." he said, then continued his highlighting.

"oh! that explains what jisungie was saying in lunch a few days ago...you two look cute together." i said, giving a big smile full of braces.

"thanks, jeonginnie. so what about you? are you dating anyone?....chan maybe?" he smugly asked, laughing when my face turned pink.

"i'm- i don't- i don't know. i mean, he's cute, hyung. i really like him. he just makes me feel safe...ya'know?" i said, looking down at my pastel blue pencil case.

"mhm. i know." he said.

"do you think, uhm...maybe he likes me too? i mean we don't really know each other. but i feel like i've known him forever. is that weird? it probably is-" i started, tracing over the cute cartoon bears on the case.

"it isn't weird, jeongin. your feelings aren't weird. it's okay if you just met, you have plenty of time to get to know each other. maybe you two are soulmates." he said, smiling softly.

"really? you think we're soulmates? like you and changbin?" i said, looking up at felix from my pencil case with hopeful eyes.

"yeah, just like me and changbin." he said.

♡ ♡ ♡

chan was walking his locker when he heard it.

"did you see that cute new sophomore? jeongin, was it?" someone said.

"yeah. what do you think about him, though? he seems a little too innocent for me." a different voice had said.

chan stood outside of the empty classroom and listened carefully. who were these people and why were they talking about his jeonginnie?

"eh, we could still play with him. it's not like he has any friends here yet, i don't think." another different voice.

"i saw him with felix and jisung earlier, though. you know changbin's dating felix right? what happens if changbin and felix gets involved?" the second person said.

chan peaked into the class room and saw three boys. they all looked to be juniors. chan knew of these guys, and they were terrible. they purposely get kids to like them and then leave them, just for fun. there was Kang Seungkim, the tallest and probably the best looking out of all of them. then there was Kim Daeyong and Hwang Mingyong.

don't get me wrong, i'm known for being mean and ruthless to those who get on my bad side. but this? making someone fall for you and then brake their heart? i'd never do that.

before i could really do anything, the bell rung. i quickly pretend i was walking to the bathroom, just so i wouldn't get caught.

as soon as i got into the bathroom, i splashed some water on my face. this whole situation makes me angry. and the weird thing is that i don't know why. i mean yeah i'm interested in jeongin, but i don't get why i feel so angry.

i wipe my face on my sleeve and text felix about this whole junior thing.

felix

[chan]
some junior guys are planning on playing with jeongin, i think
1:20 p.m
[chan]
i overheard them talking about it while i was skipping class
1:21 p.m

[felix]
what? are you serious?
1:23 p.m
[felix]
are you talking about seungkim and his asshole friends?
1:24 p.m
[felix]
i'm bouta fight a bitch 😤
1:25 p.m

[chan]
yeah me too
1:25 p.m
[chan]
what should we do?
1:26 p.m

[felix]
hold on give me a sec
1:26 p.m
[felix]
i have a solution
1:27 p.m

chan waited for a minute or two before he started playing random games that were saved on him phone. then finally, chan was added to a group chat.

jeongin protection squad😤

[felix]
my master plan 🤠
1:31 p.m

[squirrel boi]
w h a t is happeneing is jeongin hurt!?! where's my baBY?!?
1:32 p.m

[jeongins boyfriend]
are you fucking kidding me
1:32 p.m
seen

「 word count: 768 」