« 0.3 »

as soon as chan got home, he let his dogs free from their leashes. he rushed past his drunken mother, and up the stairs to his room. he threw his shoes in the general direction of the shoe rack in his room, and jumped onto his bed. he took his phone out, and immediately called changbin. after a few rings, the black haired boy answered.

"what's up?" he answer.

"so remember that kid you knocked over in the hall? the cute brown haired one that was walking with felix?" chan asked.

"..yeah? what about it?"

"i was walking my dogs down daehak street, by dae piercings, and i ran into him. he asked to pet my dogs. to pet my dogs."

"okay? you asked to pet that old lady's shiba the one day. how's this different?"

"that-! i've never seen a shiba before! that's why i wanted to pet it...anyway, he started like- giggling and smiling while he did it. he's like..so fuckuing innocent that it hurts my heart."

"oh? does the big and bad chan have a...crush, perhaps?"

"yes! i mean- no! he's just- cute."

"sure dude, keep telling yourself that. did you at least get his number? because if you didn't i swea-"

"yes! i did, matter of fact. so that's a start."

"that's real nice dude. anyway, i'm meeting felix at jaemwon café in a few hours. jisung mentioned to minho that jeongin was coming along with him so, if you want to come with me feel free to."

"..your sure? he's going?"

"did i not just say that? yes. yes he's going."

"okay, i'll come. can you pick me up?"

"sure. i'll be over in two hours." changbin ended the call, and chan just stared at the ceiling.

did he really like jeongin?

does he even have a crush on him?

why is he joining the school year so late?

did something happen?

what is he doing right now?

is he-

and for the next two hours, jeongin was the only thing on chan's mind.

♡ ♡ ♡

jeongin quickly took a shower before changing into some new clothes. he had on a cute sweater that had a little heart in the upper corner, with some whitewashed jeans. earlier, he had tried to finish his homework and study a bit but got distracted by a movie that was playing on the small tv that was in his room. he wasn't poor, but he wasn't rich either. now he was messing around on his phone waiting for felix to send him a text saying that he could start walking over to his house.

at around 5:00, felix finally texted him.

felix hyung😸

[felix hyung😸]
are you ready?
5:00 p.m

[jeonginnie❤️]
yes! what took you so long hyung :(
5:01 p.m

[felix hyung😸]
sorry my mom made me do my homework   first 🙄
5:02 p.m

[jeonginnie❤️]
oh okay
[jeonginnie❤️]
can you send the directions to your house?
5:04 p.m