Chapter 2

Hope yall enjoy
-------

Sian, Yuri, and Jangseul slowly walked to their CEO's office. Mostly because they have to slow down a bit so that Jangseul could catch up with the crutches.

"Aish I'm better off limping than walking with these crutches." Jangseul said with an annoyed tone, trying her best to catch up with the older two. She tried to put the crutches down, only to be stopped by Sian.

"Yah! You're leg is going to get worse that way!" Sian exclaimed, turning back, picking up the crutches, and forcing Jangseul to use them.

"Aigoo you're such a mess you giant puppy." Yuri sighed, walking slowly enough for you to walk with her side by side.

"What did you call me?" Jangseul asked, her tone lowering, glaring at Yuri.

"Giant. Puppy." Yuri replied, emphasising each word.

"Aish you children! Come on let's go to CEO-nim's office already. I'm dying to hear what he's got for us." Sian said pulling the both of you apart from each other.

"Ne, eomma." Jangseul and Yuri replied, giving each other a high five, knowing Sian doesn't like being called that.

"Yah!" Sian shouted, chasing the two younger ones to the office.

After a few seconds of chasing, the three girls stood in front of the office door. Jangseul then knocked on the door three times.

"CEO-nim. It's Park Jangseul with Yuri-unnie and Sian-unnie." Jangseul said calmly.

"Come in, the three of you." They heard him say. The girls do as told and sat down on each of the chairs beside each other in front of the CEO's office.

"What did you need us here for, CEO-nim?" Sian asked, breaking the silence.

"Okay so, please take time to take in what I'm about to say." he said, this made the three of them extremely nervous, thinking they'd be kicked out of the company. "Starship Entertainment, Stone Music Entertainment, and YUEHUA Entertainment have officially decided to a have a collaboration group of 7 girls. The trainees from this company are the three of you, for Starship, there will be Ahn Yujin, Jang Wonyoung, and Lee Hwayoung-"

"Lee Hwayoung?!" Jangseul asked in shock, not only was she happy from the news of her debuting, but that her best friend that has been with her for the longest time will be too.

"Yes, Jangseul. May I continue?" CEO asked. She nodded, apologising to the CEO.

"And for YUEHUA Entertainment we have Choi Yena." CEO finished.

"Woah. I don't know what to say. It's just so cool that we get to debut like this." Yuri said, eyes extremely wide from shock. Sian, who had trained the longest, nodded in agreement, also tearing up. After all, her hard work and patience has finally paid off.

"Thank you so much for this opportunity, CEO-nim." Jangseul stated, doing a 90 degree bow. The other two girls do the same.

"It's you girls who did this for yourselves, girls. You three worked so hard for this, so please, give thanks to where it's due. By the way, you will be meeting them in your new dorms this evening so please be ready by 5:30pm. Your manager will drive you three there." CEO said, then dismissing the three.

The three girls raced out, yelling out in happiness, to which their CEO chuckled at.

Meanwhile in Starship Entertainment

Wonyoung, Yujin, and Hwayoung are seen, lying down, almost drenched due to their sweat from practicing their dance. They heard a knock on the door which made the three girls sit up immediately, with Yujin opening the door, revealing the CEO herself.

"Wonyoung, Yujin, Hwayoung, please take in properly what I'm about to say." The CEO stated, then continued, "Starship Entertainment, Stone Music Entertainment, and YUEHUA Entertainment have officially decided to a have a collaboration group of 7 girls. The trainees from this company are the three of you, for Stone Music, there will be Lee Sian, Jo Yuri, and Park Jangseul, and for YUEHUA Entertainment we have Choi Yena. Please be ready as you seven will meet up in your dorms later this evening so please pack your things by then."

The CEO then left after the three trainees gave their thank you's. The same thing happened to Yena in YUEHUA's headquarters.

Later in at 6pm in the new group's dorms

The first set of trainees to arrive were the giants of Starship, after all Hwayoung was the same height as Yujin. Wonyoung entered first, taking in the scent of the her new home, putting her bags down.

 Wonyoung entered first, taking in the scent of the her new home, putting her bags down

(The underground area has 7 rooms, 1 specifically to fit each member's entertainment)

Yujin found a long piece of paper that read their room assignments.

"Ahn Yujin, Lee Sian, Lee Hwayoung, and Jo Yuri- Room 1. Jang Wonyoung, Choi Yena, Park Jangseul-Room 2." She read out loud.

"Wah Wonyoung-ah will be with my chingu. Be wary, she fangirls over girl groups at night." Hwayoung said, chuckling as she exposed her best friend.

"Cute." Wonyoung whispered to herself. She put her big bags up to the extremely spacious room that she was going to share with the 2 other girls.

 She put her big bags up to the extremely spacious room that she was going to share with the 2 other girls

"The ladder looks kind of dangerous...I'll take the one below it." Wonyoung thought, putting some of her stuff beside it and on it.

Meanwhile in the living room

"I feel like Wonyoung will like Jangseul." Hwayoung said, tossing the apple up and down before take a bite.

"As in like like?" Yujin asked, taking am apple.

"Yeah. I mean, both of 'em are bi and Youngie's ideal type fits Jang's so well." Hwayoung explained, taking a bite from the apple from time to time.

"Makes sense. It's possible it's possible. Did you see her whisper 'cute' when you exposed Jangseul though? Kid was blushing. Probably saw pics of her before for all I know. She's always on your phone." Yujin replied, holding a wide grin on her face, thinking of her new targets.

"You thinking what I'm thinking."

"Depends on what it is."

"Let's get tease them 'till they get together."

"Great minds think alike sistah."

-----
Kekekek hope yall enjoyed :)